the thread about nothing...

Are you guys anal about mismatching brands? I had a full Nike fit on earlier and threw on adidas slides quickly to walk the dog.

I know a lot of ppl who look down on that stuff :lol::lol: I personally dgaf

Are you guys anal about mismatching brands? I had a full Nike fit on earlier and threw on adidas slides quickly to walk the dog.

It depends, for the most part I don't care though. As long as you're not brand crossing shoes its a go. Like a shirt with a big *** Nike Swoosh and some Reeboks aint gonna work.

I was sweating so much outside and inside the train its so cold. If I wasn't already sick and taking antibiotics I'd be worried about getting sick lol

Who skates nowadays? I don't know if you played through the original, but it turned out
Adam was the main villain wholetime
About to dust off the Genesis cause I swear I dont remember that. Just because people dont skate anymore shouldn't keep a fan favorite out of the game. Hope they bring him back

Word I don't care it all. Whenever I ball I'm usually wearing Nike Elite socks with D. Roses

tumblr_osx2xbKhCz1tmmzmso1_500.gif

News article cliffs:

-44 year old teacher
-has health coverage/in insured
-completed an Ironman triathlon 5 months ago
-Hit with 109k medical bill for a heart attack

News like this makes me think why even bother with being crazy about eating right and stacking money. I should just eat what I want and enjoy with my money. There’s no guarantees in this life. Can’t live for tomorrow and not enjoy today.

News article cliffs:

-44 year old teacher
-has health coverage/in insured
-completed an Ironman triathlon 5 months ago
-Hit with 109k medical bill for a heart attack

News like this makes me think why even bother with being crazy about eating right and stacking money. I should just eat what I want and enjoy with my money. There’s no guarantees in this life. Can’t live for tomorrow and not enjoy today.

Drop link to story.

idk why but i just can't do socks. Like when i wear shorts with crew socks...if they are nike socks they need to be nike shoes. I have some plain black and white socks that i normally wear with adidas or vans or new balance. But when i put on nike crews....then some yeezys....i change. I don't care about clothing like that i don't really have many adidas and nike shirts with branding most is unbranded so it doesn't tend to be an issue

been a few days got to catch up on my TAN

Back
Top Bottom