the thread about nothing...

Is it because you have thin nerves? I'm also at risk of glaucoma and have to take a test once a year, I hope nothing happens to you

yea. my optic nerve cup is huge and almost touching my optic nerves. its rare for someone to go blind from glaucoma (about 10%) chance since there is treatment. but sometimes ppl still lose vision even with treatment. make you sure go yearly and get that checked.

Last edited:
TAN,

"Your enemy knows and recognizes your potential better than you do. The very fact that an enemy has surfaced in your life is an indicator that there is unborn seed/potential in you."

Office for the next couple of days

20180828_085054.jpg

Some scrub went inside my whip last night looking for something of value. Dickhead didn't know I keep absolutely nothing in there so they just left my glove compartment open. Moron went thru a sync up drive box and the **** was plugged in right under the steering wheel. It has to be someone in my building considering this is the only time I've ever forgot to lock my car. Gonna watch how people move around me a thief usually exposes themself

Some scrub went inside my whip last night looking for something of value. Dickhead didn't know I keep absolutely nothing in there so they just left my glove compartment open. Moron went thru a sync up drive box and the **** was plugged in right under the steering wheel. It has to be someone in my building considering this is the only time I've ever forgot to lock my car. Gonna watch how people move around me a thief usually exposes themself
Talked about this kind of stuff with someone a few weeks back

Neighbors can be slimey

My coworker keeps a motorcycle in his garage, with the garage door closed of course.

He found his garage broken into and the bike gone one day. He was convinced a neighbor did it

Talked about this kind of stuff with someone a few weeks back

Neighbors can be slimey

My coworker keeps a motorcycle in his garage, with the garage door closed of course.

He found his garage broken into and the bike gone one day. He was convinced a neighbor did it

Gotta be a disgusting individual to search soemones whip, like realistically what do your expect to find :lol: ?

I had someone steel the hood off my wife’s car when we used to live at a apartment complex.

A few days later the apartment complex had the car towed “because it was an eyesore”

What kind of **** is that :smh:

While at work (retail store at the time) someone got into my Buick j accidentally left unlocked. I had recently finished an internship with a recording studio and had unreleased recordings from mainly GLC but two unreleased Kanye songs as well on an MP3 player in the car. They stole that...probably had no idea what to do with it. One of those Kanye tracks did get leaked shortly after but it was planned for release.

Another optometrist appointment today, need this to go well. Doc from last week said I have multiple spots of issues in my eye that's not even related to pink eye, so I'm hoping today I'll be good

I had someone steel the hood off my wife’s car when we used to live at a apartment complex.

A few days later the apartment complex had the car towed “because it was an eyesore”

What kind of **** is that :smh:
A hood tho? Wtf lol

Back
Top Bottom