the thread about nothing...

You treating this like rocket science , when you could have said I’ll call you later and then just tell her let’s meet up for some coffee/bar foods when your done with her little study group, you gotta know how to create plays and open Make up opportunities when they get seen out of reach.

There's alot to be said but I want son to flourish.

But.......never look desperate before there is anything at all.

I don't want to give any input becuz you learn ..but let us know how it turns out dog

Last edited:
I made plans to go out drinking with my group in a couple of weeks which are all girls (for after a class is over) . So at least there's that.

I'd be down for a friends with benefit situation with one of them

There was a midterm today. No opportunity to really talk before the test cuz everyone was cramming.

I finished early and waited for her.

She walked out the room maybe half an hr later.

She was like 'you're still here? You were done a half hr ago'

We started walking out the building making small talk about the test, and then she had to run back inside the building. She said, 'I'm sorry I just realized I have to meet up with my group. Are you meeting up with your group?'

I told her 'no I was just waiting to see if I can walk you to your car'

She smiled, looked surprised, and said, sorry I got to run upstairs now (to meet with her group). Smiled and waved goodbye, and that was it.

I already blew my strip club money monday. So I guess I'll just have drinks by myself today :rofl:

I need to change my name to ameLLLLLL

She noticed you leaving while she was writing her test, she wouldn't have paid you any mind if you were a nobody to her

**** like this makes me wonder if society will ever evolve to a point where everyone will just recognize each other as one big gender regardless of reproductive organs
There was a midterm today. No opportunity to really talk before the test cuz everyone was cramming.

We started walking out the building making small talk about the test, and then she had to run back inside the building. She said, 'I'm sorry I just realized I have to meet up with my group. Are you meeting up with your group?'

She smiled, looked surprised, and said, sorry I got to run upstairs now (to meet with her group). Smiled and waved goodbye, and that was it.

I already blew my strip club money monday. So I guess I'll just have drinks by myself today :rofl:

You morphed from Doug to Corey Matthews in a matter of days, she probably was shocked and thought that **** was cute, aint no Shawn Hunters in your circle to help you close?
Only thing people need to read
This

you waiting too long. you already told her you wanted to walk her to her car. she knows you like her.
at this point, you are just wasting your own time. either do it or don't.
this may seem difficult but actually this is the easiest part

I am against handing my phone to anyone. TEAM RAW on my phone and i have seen people drop phones...the screen shatters and they stand there and go...uhhh sorry.

My gym has an app...NOPE i still use the key tag. Boarding pass?? NOPE print it out. I am not risking handing my phone to a random person and hoping they don't drop it.

You don’t hand it to anyone tho. You scan it yourself. Airport workers won’t even take it if you tried to hand it to them.

michael-scott-you-miss-100-of-poster-12-x-18-multicolour-e1508295568228.jpg

93dd8f535721ed15ba5d554cf23b4ee5.gif

New neighbors, not next door neighbors, planted corn in the front yard :nerd: yoooo :lol: I don't think I've ever seen that before :rofl: they live around a few corners but it's in the neighborhood. Sooooo glad I don't have to have that conversation with the homeowner. Hopefully there's no livestock in the back or garage :lol:

New neighbors, not next door neighbors, planted corn in the front yard :nerd: yoooo :lol: I don't think I've ever seen that before :rofl: they live around a few corners but it's in the neighborhood. Sooooo glad I don't have to have that conversation with the homeowner. Hopefully there's no livestock in the back or garage :lol:
Relax different nationality’s sounds like some one is a nosy neighbor all up in there mix lol

Back
Top Bottom