the thread about nothing...

You were doing an hour of cardio per day ?! lord. Im impressed
I lift every day...and then if i feel like it i do some cardio when im done :lol:. I also play soccer though i just can't get into running on a tredmill or outside...it bores me i need a sport or something for motivation

Just got my nike Cortez Kenny's in and i love them. I feel like they are worlds better executed then the Cactus Jack AJ 4s. But seems like there was no real hype behind them. I guess i am washed

Yup for 2 years Mon-Friday. I was fat and ended up getting too skinny. :lol:

You got that Wiz Khalifa and Tyga type of frame huh? :lol:

I do but I don't really mind because I like being skinny :lol:

I'm going to try and put on some muscle now

Rumors going around lebron wants to bring KD along to the lakers.

Strive for greatness is looking like strive for Desperation.

Rumors going around lebron wants to bring KD along to the lakers.

Strive for greatness is looking like strive for Desperation.
Yo if kd left to play alongside Lebron that would be straight up comedy. I know there’s no way it’s happening but I would be all in on that team :lol: .

Yo if kd left to play alongside Lebron that would be straight up comedy. I know there’s no way it’s happening but I would be all in on that team :lol: .
I saw a comment that said Lebron should get KD to agree to join the Lakers, KD officially joins first, then Lebron swerves him and resigns with the Cavs so he can beat the Warriors :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Honestly I don’t know, Stephen Smith talks a lot of ish, but the guy is plugged in. But still take it as a rumor. This all new to me I just woke up a few hours ago and heard this just now.
My rule is if it didn't come from Woj (Adrian Wojnarowski), take it with a grain of salt. He's the one who reported all the big free agency stuff the last couple years and is the most connected.

Lebron need kawhi lenord , Westbrook and maybe PG to have a super team but man go to a east coast team like nyc where they can offer all those players a max contract. I’ll dead move back to nyc if that happened.

Last edited:
Still morning time in North America...hopefully by lunch/afternoon we will know where these guys will be laying thier heads at night.

Just wish this free agency nonsense would end. Boston is going to give the spurs what? Not Kyrie or Tatum. Gordon Hayward? Draft Picks? Rosier?

If lebron wants another ring it probably ain't happening in cleveland unless they add more pieces so just leave already. Go get with PG and hope that works

You know you’re getting old when you have to put your glasses on before you watch videos of the X variety.
0004f9bd9da504c4.gif

Back
Top Bottom