the thread about nothing...

I'm watching this competitive cooking show where they use cannabis in all the food :lol: it's on Netflix. Cooking On High.

Show is rediculous :rofl:

"I created a black bean, chipotle Soufflé. Garnished with soy chorizo and lime. Annnnnd weed :wink: "

Whole show reminds me of
giphy.gif

Last edited:
There was a midterm today. No opportunity to really talk before the test cuz everyone was cramming.

I finished early and waited for her.

She walked out the room maybe half an hr later.

She was like 'you're still here? You were done a half hr ago'

We started walking out the building making small talk about the test, and then she had to run back inside the building. She said, 'I'm sorry I just realized I have to meet up with my group. Are you meeting up with your group?'

I told her 'no I was just waiting to see if I can walk you to your car'

She smiled, looked surprised, and said, sorry I got to run upstairs now (to meet with her group). Smiled and waved goodbye, and that was it.

I already blew my strip club money monday. So I guess I'll just have drinks by myself today :rofl:

I need to change my name to ameLLLLLL

1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg

I can't get a match on tinder this feels bad. Worst part is the girls being shown are 6s and 7s. I'm ugly smh

Tinder is like shooting a fish in a barrel.
If your not getting matches, then you just need to change up the pics pa.
Take a picture with a dog. Females love dogs lol

TAN,

As you remove the negative mental obstacles that are clouding your awareness of the spirit within you, your inner light will begin to shine brighter and brighter and you will begin to notice more and more blessings entering your life at a high speed. Start radiating from within.

Decided to cut my cardio down to 30 minutes every day instead of an hour

I’ve never been a fan of lifting but I decided to start since everyone has been telling me I’m too skinny now :lol:

You were doing an hour of cardio per day ?! lord. Im impressed
I lift every day...and then if i feel like it i do some cardio when im done :lol:. I also play soccer though i just can't get into running on a tredmill or outside...it bores me i need a sport or something for motivation

Just got my nike Cortez Kenny's in and i love them. I feel like they are worlds better executed then the Cactus Jack AJ 4s. But seems like there was no real hype behind them. I guess i am washed

Decided to cut my cardio down to 30 minutes every day instead of an hour

I’ve never been a fan of lifting but I decided to start since everyone has been telling me I’m too skinny now :lol:

You got that Wiz Khalifa and Tyga type of frame huh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom