the thread about nothing...

06BF2B76-4E9D-45D7-868A-8B210FB8887E.jpeg

Went to store for box of vanillas and 1 $20 scratch off.

$500 winner come up lol

It’s amazing to me how many people still print out boarding passes for flights.

I am against handing my phone to anyone. TEAM RAW on my phone and i have seen people drop phones...the screen shatters and they stand there and go...uhhh sorry.

My gym has an app...NOPE i still use the key tag. Boarding pass?? NOPE print it out. I am not risking handing my phone to a random person and hoping they don't drop it.

Stephen a smith is so damn annoying. Why does he always have to yell? If he talked at his regular voice, quit talking over guests/ co-hosts, and quit all the yelling then I’d like First Take a lot more.

I miss watching sports nation with max and Marcellus.

Even for something like a movie theater outing I still print out my tickets...

Yea I know there's the phone but sometimes you just don't get service

Stephen a smith Screamin' A. Smiff is so damn annoying. Why does he always have to yell? If he talked at his regular voice, quit talking over guests/ co-hosts, and quit all the yelling then I’d like First Take a lot more.

fixed.

Reactions: Ube
Sports nation with max and Marcellus was one of the greatest shows on ESPN. Their chemistry and banter was legit because all they did was roast each other :lol: .

Even for something like a movie theater outing I still print out my tickets...

Yea I know there's the phone but sometimes you just don't get service

Yeah I'm paranoid about that too. I'll do e-tickets but I screenshot the ticket and most of the time I get there early so I'll print out the ticket at a kiosk too.

Stephen a smith is so damn annoying. Why does he always have to yell? If he talked at his regular voice, quit talking over guests/ co-hosts, and quit all the yelling then I’d like First Take a lot more.

Because that'll take away his hate factor and he'll be less "polarizing".
Less polarizing = less views
Being a loud troll = more views

It's really no hassle to print the tickets out. There's usually no line at those machines. You walk to a machine, swipe your credit card and it prints out out your ticket. You're up the escalators before you even blink.

sports nation was the best when it had Charissa

Yo i just passed this truckin modesto that was selling 50 cent tacos. Ima double back a little later and try them. Never had 50 cent tacos in my life had 1$ tacos in stockton a few weeks ago this should be intresting

Jack in the box 2 for $1 tacos :smokin imo

Back
Top Bottom