the thread about nothing...

Lunch time..

Lee's Chicken and donuts. :pimp:

2B3473A7-1A68-4ACD-B4FE-8EEBF357AE39.jpeg
B5DEB6B1-15BC-4CB7-A46A-FD2CC66A868A.jpeg

The lady who does my taxes is a miracle worker.

My appointment isn't until the 24th tho.

Me and my Wife our filing together so it should be intresting.

I also bought a house last year. You get a big return for that right?

The lady who does my taxes is a miracle worker.

My appointment isn't until the 24th tho.

Me and my Wife our filing together so it should be intresting.

I also bought a house last year. You get a big return for that right?

Lol I'm no tax expert but the Trump administration just voted to limit property and state deductions to 10 K. Before it was unlimited so be sure to watch out for that, maybe not this tax cycle but the next.

1C0698B1-BCF8-4798-8DFA-27E41EB64F77.png

What the real reason why we don’t see Jordan retro cards anymore in retro jays. Even with the price hikes @msrp we ain’t getting ish. Saving trees must come a long way.

kinda belongs with the sex robots, but I'll leave bumping that thread for when new developments arise.

kinda belong with the Weinstein fallout, but I generally leave that dumpster fire alone.

it's kinda wild, but we all might have to be doing it one day.

so...here ya go!

http://www.businessinsider.com/legalflings-blockchain-based-app-for-sexual-consent-2018-1

LegalFling...wants to use the app to showcase its Live Contracts, which are digitized agreements in which both the deals themselves and the various ways they're implemented are recorded in a blockchain. LegalThings wants to use LegalFling to demonstrate the ease of entering into a legally binding Live Contract, Daniels said.

"We want to show that creating an agreement doesn't have to be a ten-document-long legal document," he said.

Although the contracts are made using an app and recorded in a virtual ledger, there can be real consequences for breaking them, even when it comes to agreements related to sexual conduct, Daniels said.

"For instance, you may have consented to taking nude pictures, [and] the contract clearly states that these must be deleted upon request and may never be shared," he said. If you violate the agreement, you could be slapped with a $50,000 fine, he said.

Back
Top Bottom