the thread about nothing...

Started my tax returns this weekend and I possibly may be getting money back. Which I'm shocked.

If so, time to pay off another CC and maybe invest in a Disney Annual pass lol.

Nice.
FF681D62-CF30-4D18-865B-48D6E3A5DD2B.gif

I just gained access to my W2 from both my jobs for 2017 last night.

A69C5FE9-2F4D-4CAB-9814-7BF61E7413DE.gif

Lets get this money!

Which tax company you going with? Once thinking of just using H&R Block by I got a guy who can finesse them #s so I can get a nice return.:nerd::wink:

^^ If I'm not mistaken you live in Texas too right. That means there are no state taxes. So all we have to do is file FEDERAL.

I used HR Block, Tax Free USA, and Turbo Tax, for all 3 I kept getting the same number. So I just went ahead with HR Block,since it's easy to Import your W2 from your employer online.

I file as single male, I don't have a house or dependents, so I take the standard deduction. For me it's simple, I just have a W2, and a 1099 Form. I didnt sell any stocks this year so it was simple.

Do you dream about me everytime u come in this thread “ like ohh I hope my favorite nt’er posted this morning on tan. I’m so wet..”m let me try to get his attention by mention his name”?which u got wrong btw. I’m a fan of women, my guy.

You gotta figure your life out B, you 44 years olds with no wife, kids and no cooking skills. Just a jank simple trim mustang 5.0

filed my taxes last week. Owed state got a federal return...net $86 in the positive!!
MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!

Sit to pee all the time at work...its a nice break to check the gram and relax. Its basically my smoke break

There was someone who said they take a shower every time they drop a deuce lol

Showered after they took a deuce? Thats not really that weird if you think about it its cleaner than just wiping your *** with tp.

As a man stting to pee is straight up weird, unless you mad old or something.

Damn I was supposed to do hw when I got home from work tonight... But I'm unable to do it now. I drank too much

Amel is that nurse that you do NOT want around if some ish goes down with you.
You need cpr on a plane? Too bad amel unable to do it, drank too much

Amel is that nurse that you do NOT want around if some ish goes down with you.
You need cpr on a plane? Too bad amel unable to do it, drank too much

I dont want cpr from amel, dude aint wash his hands. Dont touch me

You'd rather die than let me give you cpr? Damn you cold homies

I'm pretty sure I can do cpr while I'm drunk as ****

I've been cpr certified for a decade lol

Back
Top Bottom