the thread about nothing...

the reason gym membership are so hard to cancel is because its too hard for them to keep people signed up throughout the year.

always read Yelp reviews before joining..all of the reviews are about the nightmare cancellation process

Canceling my LA fitness membership was crazy

Cancelling my membership at a crossfit was so smooth though. Just one text and it was done.

Canceling my LA fitness membership was crazy

Cancelling my membership at a crossfit was so smooth though. Just one text and it was done.
I had no problems cancelling LA Fitness or Golds

Was gonna join a retro fitness..til I read reviews..the gym I go to now is a wellness fines center connected with a hospital..canceling would b a breeze

geez..it was sent to collections? u can get that reversed..I was with golds before..tbh..just go to that gym..get the cancellation documentation..then u got call the 3 bureaus..Transunion Experian and Equifax..see how long they were charging u..and ur gonna have to fax them the documentation proving ur account was cancelled and they messed up..u need that reversed..def pain in the *** unfortunately u need that fixed ASAP

Cancelation doc.?

Bro homie told me im good and everything is done. Didnt gimme no recipet or paperwork :ohwell:

I was told after 7 yrs if i never call the collectors or whatever, the debt goes away.

unnamed-13.gif

Cancelation doc.?

Bro homie told me im good and everything is done. Didnt gimme no recipet or paperwork :ohwell:

I was told after 7 yrs if i never call the collectors or whatever, the debt goes away.
Cancellation receipt..for real id go there..u don't want that on ur report..u can tell them what went down and they should print u a receipt for the day u cancelled

Cancelation doc.?

Lol I wouldn't be comfortable with that kind of verbal assurance. I'd need something in writing in case my credit goes south so I have proof it was all some kind of mistake

Last edited:
When you finally approach the Hispanic girl in your Sex and Gender class and ask for the number but find out she's in a relationship

I got the Instagram as a consolation

When you finally approach the Hispanic girl in your Sex and Gender class and ask for the number but find out she's in a relationship

I got the Instagram as a consolation

And you're not sharing? You know better...

Ain't no fun if TAN can't have none

notsrs

semisrs

Back
Top Bottom