the thread about nothing...

I liked the pic because anyone that wears a soccer jersey on jersey day at work is a win for me

but let it be know...CR7>>>> RM>>Barca

I liked the pic because anyone that wears a soccer jersey on jersey day at work is a win for me

but let it be know...CR7>>>> RM>>Barca

Wish there was a neg rep

So do y'all say copping on disco to not sound cheap instead of saying on sale?

Disco

Sale

Same ish

#teamneverpayretail

That's that yute slang.
giphy.gif

debating on going to my bank ATM during lunch or tomorrow morning before the thrift shop

The older I get (31 now), the more I see single women in my social media feed post about being single. These same women also share articles about hating men and whatnot ‍

Apparently my golds gym membership didnt cancel when i did it, collectors sent me a 120$ bill :lol:

I aint payin that ish...is it gona hurt my credit that bad tho?

Apparently my golds gym membership didnt cancel when i did it, collectors sent me a 120$ bill :lol:

I aint payin that ish...is it gona hurt my credit that bad tho?
geez..it was sent to collections? u can get that reversed..I was with golds before..tbh..just go to that gym..get the cancellation documentation..then u got call the 3 bureaus..Transunion Experian and Equifax..see how long they were charging u..and ur gonna have to fax them the documentation proving ur account was cancelled and they messed up..u need that reversed..def pain in the *** unfortunately u need that fixed ASAP

Back
Top Bottom