the thread about nothing...

Damn they have some good looking options. Will have to try it.
Go for it my G. rather eat there than any other pizza franchise at the moment.. Their ingredients seem more authentic (on some neighborhood restaurant steez) and they make the pizzas right in front of you

78873AD7-B4EF-4567-A701-BD354FDFCAD3.jpeg

:lol: reggaeton guy is in sneaker TAN heavy

Dudes mad nostalgic, not mad at him... Cept when he keeps posting those damn reggaeton songs

After being In a relationship for 12 yrs and now single for 6 months, now I’m talking to two chicks at the same time. I don’t know how to handle this, I feel like I’m going to fumble this fams.

Safe to say I’m lost :lol:

RIP?

Just got back from ballin'. One dude there STANK like crazy. Smelled like garam masala mixed with sweat. I came off a screen, got a whiff and it hit me like a freight train.

I went through that this morning. Went to my local thrift store to pick up some cd's and this old man was already there. Holy ****, this man was making my eyes water his odor was soooo strong. He walked away and there was a stink cloud radius of 8 feet.

Anyway, I picked up ....

Jay-z Hard knock life vol. 2
Jay-z Dynasty
Janet Jackson velvet rope
New Jack city soundtrack.

No such thing as messing up or as you say "fumbling" the two chicks thing.
You've already scored.
Now it's just a matter of going for two point conversion or settling for the PAT.

I'd take the PAT. (For now, just the setup)
And it's Cheaper and less resistance.
Pick the best option and toss her.
Take the one you like the least.
She's the one who you can say anything to (go ahead and tell her you were two timing her)because you don't really like her enough to not lose her and, the one you like more, well she'll be wanting you more after you boot her because...we all want what we can't have.

Now that you've set up the next score and they both want you and are ok with your dirty deeds, let's just say, you've arrived back in the RedZone...after that prep they'll be more likely to be okay with the 2pt conversion.

Hard work is done.
Get on that prep work.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom