the thread about nothing...

Favorite Pips beside the 1's and the air maestros. Just need them all blacks. But I feel like Nike watering them down with all these trash retro + colorways and collabs...... Like they do with every other sneaker.

What they need to do is restock the originals, I don't care about the others except the ones inspired by the dunk

Just got back from ballin'. One dude there STANK like crazy. Smelled like garam masala mixed with sweat. I came off a screen, got a whiff and it hit me like a freight train.

It's worst when dudes Bo gets onto your skin and you smell them on the way home
:sick::sick::sick:

I pray I never experience that. It's crazy to me. I get hella self conscious if I even get close to smelling. I carry around two types of deodorant in my gym bag and an extra shirt lol

What they need to do is restock the originals, I don't care about the others except the once inspired by the dunk
I agree.. Last year when they released my boy and I seen that they sat in HOH for about a week and a half... Its gonna be worse I feel now especially with that trash preme collab that they did.. Beasts are gonna want the originals too. So if they do restock you gotta stay on your toes the second a shoe news site announces it.

E398983C-AE7B-4F35-899E-9E1349C4DD18.jpeg

I've seen this girl before..

Lol if she was my local weather lady I'm watching that every day

Matter of fact. She got an Instagram?

Last edited:
I wonder why pro video gamers retire so early

Like your reflexes don't get that much slower in your 30s,do they?in

I would think if you're good enough to be a pro gamer that you should be good enough to play for decades

Back
Top Bottom