the thread about nothing...

SelfreliantExaltedFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Prosecutors I hear do that **** when they don't have a case

It's an issue when the defendant is in jail without bail while the case is ongoing

There was a dude who was innocent and was in Rikers for 3 yrs cuz the prosecutor kept delaying the trial. He ended up killing himself shortly after he was finally found innocent

It's good for you cuz you're not in jail without bail while the trial is ongoing

dog its been over 2yrs, dude been pushed this back

Deleted my snapchat, haven't had tinder all year, man I kind of like this loner lifestyle! Can focus more on my myself and not what the next person is doing.

I was gonna do this and I ended up meeting some chick who didn't wanna shoot the number but was persistent on adding me on snapchat.
It seems like some chicks like using this more

can't wait to be a part of this design team

People really get surprised when I tell them my plans (majoring in graphic design, moving to oregon where all the shoe headquarters are)

most people around here wanna get in the medical field

mustache and goatee should always be the same length

can't have one without the other

ahat ahat growing up my house was that party house so at this time we would put up a fake tree, light up the crib, try to get into the mood. We dont do the santa/gift thing.

But now with my babymama being a catholic, you already know it goes down in their house so i go with the flow.

ahat ahat growing up my house was that party house so at this time we would put up a fake tree, light up the crib, try to get into the mood. We dont do the santa/gift thing.

But now with my babymama being a catholic, you already know it goes down in their house so i go with the flow.

damn your peoples were brave

there's this girl in my school who friendzoned me. i told her i like her hair n she changes the topic, cant even say thank you

there's this girl in my school who friendzoned me. i told her i like her hair n she changes the topic, cant even say thank you

You gotta approach her in the ******* way, females love that.

I remember seeing this one phatty back in hs and told her to "slow down so i can watch it jiggle" Sure enough she slowed down.

Back
Top Bottom