the thread about nothing...

there's this girl in my school who friendzoned me. i told her i like her hair n she changes the topic, cant even say thank you

18-jokes-about-the-friend-zone-that-will-make-wom-2-16405-1492354213-0_dblbig.jpg

you know whats always worked for me with women...?
not being thirsty

there's bad ******* everywhere...no need to be caught up on one unless thats your lady.

True but when dudes starts to get curved, they dont get what they want so they start the thirst. Its all about control.

Lol brave?

brave for letting a whole grip of people into your home.

**** that, that would never fly in my crib. unless i known you since we were young you not steppin foot in my crib. you can wait in the lobby or outside.

you know whats always worked for me with women...?
not being thirsty

there's bad ******* everywhere...no need to be caught up on one unless thats your lady.

im the prize anyways

brave for letting a whole grip of people into your home.

**** that, that would never fly in my crib. unless i known you since we were young you not steppin foot in my crib. you can wait in the lobby or outside.

im the prize anyways

Lol these peoples were close friends, would consider them family. Whenever theres a get together wed be together all the time...i feel you tho

bruh u runnin red lights and texting/on NT while you doing that?

youre a menace b. put your phone away and pay attention before you kill someone

Oh don't worry. No way I can drive and text at the same time (I was parked) unless I have three hands. I drive a stick shift

Back
Top Bottom