the thread about nothing...

they better not remake that tho..they did a wack remake on a TV network ..but the shining is a scary classic

ANDY: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
RED: No.
ANDY: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

mood

i saw devin the dude front row at a music festival one year and true story he brought so many cats on stage and they all had blunts that the contact smoke made me sick.
had to fall back lmao

Same **** another day, this is getting ridiculous. cross examined a :emoji_pig2: for like 20min then the bozo re-examines for like 5 and says hes still sick and cant continue

goof!

I don't know how people can drink bubble tea.

It just looks gross

lol

bet if they made balut flavor youd love it

Saw shorty at the gym rocking these...
Then i seen the skeckers logo.

Yo the price is ridic

#brokeboy

The value will go up in a week or two..once these are gone..bye bye retail price

theres basically a FSR on the site i was gonna cop from yesterday. sz13 only one sold out. 11.5 still in my cart from yesterday

Grandchild Donation? for a co-worker?

If they asked me I'd be leaving work like this...
giphy.gif

some people are suckers b, love to give their money away

I hate that time of the year, not looking forward to it at all.

you celebrate christmas?

Mom dux gets gifted all year

real one

Shawshank tho

:pimp:
was just on tv the other day, watched it wit the old man

Prosecutors I hear do that **** when they don't have a case

It's an issue when the defendant is in jail without bail while the case is ongoing

There was a dude who was innocent and was in Rikers for 3 yrs cuz the prosecutor kept delaying the trial. He ended up killing himself shortly after he was finally found innocent

It's good for you cuz you're not in jail without bail while the trial is ongoing

Back
Top Bottom