the thread about nothing...

mango green tea :pimp:

I was talking about balut. You boil the egg, it cooks the embryo at the same time. You open it up, add a bit of salt. Done.

Regular chicken boiled? That's some wild **** I have to agree.
balut + fish sauce + thai chillies = a good time

anigif_sub-buzz-6928-1505766701-1.gif

Bubble tea is good.

So many flavors there has to be one a hater would actually like

It sucks

sometimes i fall asleep for like and hour and get right back up smh
Sorry man..hopefully u overcome this..

Some things I notice that helps

reading..I normally read til I pass out..I don't try to fall asleep..I read until I can't stay awake anymore..could be a book/my phone whatever

Shower before bed..completely refreshed/relaxed

No caffeine past 4pm

More water/less sugar drinks

So we not only donated food for the "feds feed families" drive at work. We then gathered donations for the hurricane victims. We also had a retirement collection last week for a coworker...we are doing an at work bridal shower party that we are giving donations for...and now...the new low...a coworker had a grandchild...so we signed a card and people gave money.

Over the past 3 weeks ive given over $60. The grandchild donation was my line...like nah man il sign the card but just because your daughter (who no one knows) had a kid...give $20?!? yeah...nope

So we not only donated food for the "feds feed families" drive at work. We then gathered donations for the hurricane victims. We also had a retirement collection last week for a coworker...we are doing an at work bridal shower party that we are giving donations for...and now...the new low...a coworker had a grandchild...so we signed a card and people gave money.

Over the past 3 weeks ive given over $60. The grandchild donation was my line...like nah man il sign the card but just because your daughter (who no one knows) had a kid...give $20?!? yeah...nope
bruh..$5 Max ..each time..$60 total?? I don t even bring cash to work

Back
Top Bottom