the thread about nothing...

im in dubai airport right now, bout to be on a 7hr flight. :emoji_grinning:
out of the 1000s of people here i wonder who else is on niketalk. quote me if youre at this airport and u see this post :emoji_no_mouth:

im in dubai airport right now, bout to be on a 7hr flight. :emoji_grinning:
out of the 1000s of people here i wonder who else is on niketalk. quote me if youre at this airport and u see this post :emoji_no_mouth:

QZZQA11.gif

Gentlement I need some advice

There is a sweet Laptop on ebay up for biding. I wen't ahead and there is already 50 bids, problem is the seller has 0 Reviews, 0 Feedback the account is practically new, the photos are real photoes is easy to tell.

But what are the odds of things going south ?

If anyone has any advice or experiences please share :D

I want to be protected lol

Gentlement I need some advice

There is a sweet Laptop on ebay up for biding. I wen't ahead and there is already 50 bids, problem is the seller has 0 Reviews, 0 Feedback the account is practically new, the photos are real photoes is easy to tell.

But what are the odds of things going south ?

If anyone has any advice or experiences please share :D

I want to be protected lol
Don't mess with anything less than 99% feedback..id stay away

Really ? mmmm
even if ur protected..not worth the headache..I would suggest for u to maybe buy a Asus/Lenovo from Best Buy..they are great computers at a decent price

but if u wanna go used..get an older Thinkpad..best computer I ever used and I'm a big mac user..u can get a great used one on Newegg..u can get a used Mac..but if u don't need it for specific purposes there's no reason to buy one..right now I'm using both a Thinkpad and the new MBP..but I prefer the Thinkpad while using specific programs..on macs ur limited

How did you knew (assume i was looking for a mac)

M bac is a doing alright tho , last year I put a SDD and new ram to it, but it's just too old now . But I'm a refurbished lover so ....

Most ppl like macs..safe assumption..I have a few..my suggestion..go on eBay and type 2013 or 2014 MacBook Pro..if it is from a reputable seller u have nothing to worry about..I bought one of mine off of eBay a few years back..if u look for older pros they will obviously be less

Back
Top Bottom