the thread about nothing...

Someone just submitted their two-week notice to me today lol. I hope folks aren't leaving because I'm leaving.

If you're really in everysingletime mode, you should just pretend you never got the notice. Why add more work cuz you're leaving
lol, I can't do that. Even though I'm already done with this place mentally, I'm still here physically and I just have to do my job.

I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with any of the issues here anymore.

So they started offering free coffee at work. Grabbed a cup. It's super watered down :smh:

Dirty lol ^^

20170907_122304.png

kim_kardashian_gettyimages-843511556.jpg

Is it wierd that I can solve most of these math problems in my head.
I actually have a hard time explaining how I come up with the answer but it's always right

Is it wierd that I can solve most of these math problems in my head.
I actually have a hard time explaining how I come up with the answer but it's always right

Nah, I don't think it's weird. Once you're used to problems like that they're pretty easy to visualize in your head.

Or maybe I'm weird too :nerd:

Sorry, but I could not make out the text from your book in the picture. As far as dividing 4/2, you can treat 4 as part of the numerator and that's when you could divide 4 by 2 to get the phrase 2(x+20). Then you'd divide by 2 on both sides which gives (60/2)=(x+20).

20170907_112411.jpg

Hope that helps.

That's perfect. Can't express how much I appreciate you taking your time to help me out. Good things coming your way broski.

Been over 7 years since I've seen this. Organic chemistry/chem/bio is a Breeze compared to this kind of stuff.

That's perfect. Can't express how much I appreciate you taking your time to help me out. Good things coming your way broski.

Been over 7 years since I've seen this. Organic chemistry/chem/bio is a Breeze compared to this kind of stuff.

O-Chem MURDERED me in school.

All the best in your studies man. Keep at it.

Back
Top Bottom