the thread about nothing...

Most ppl like macs..safe assumption..I have a few..my suggestion..go on eBay and type 2013 or 2014 MacBook Pro..if it is from a reputable seller u have nothing to worry about..I bought one of mine off of eBay a few years back..if u look for older pros they will obviously be less

I'm on the market for a retina 2015 13in , it has all the ports and it performs mintly. I already saw a couple in the thousand mark, just peeping if there's a better deal.

it's still a good buck but it's way less than what they're charging for the 2017

My currnt is mid 2010 so you can figure ... i feel is time

I have a Best Buy card..I bought my Thinkpad last year $1300 (school) and MBP this year $1280? (Older MBP from 2011..I was due)..if u are set on 2015..try to look for one with the lowest specs..even amazon has Pros..all models..I was even checking out the regular MacBooks..which are less and not as fast

It's amazing how the retina put up 300 bucks on the model no matter what
U def don't need that..I only get the 13s as well..u can get an older Mac and just get the latest OS for it...another suggestion

My 10,000th post on NT

350x700px-LL-e90aacbe_tumblr_mt20a3HRa91sqpqpuo1_500.gif

Will Black Metallic 5s.gif

Will.gif

Been meaning to start yoga at the crib after work. My back is constantly in pain and I've heard yoga helps a lot. Any tips or YouTube video for beginners??

Not sure since I just attend classes. Yoga def helps if you play sports and relieve stress/tension in your body. I love a good stretch.

Im gonna be on nt for a while. Making too many changes at it's starting to f with me. Need some kind of outlet.

Speaking of MacBooks, when is a good time to try and replace one before it goes south and still has some value? I have a 2013 MacBook (without the CD-ROM drive) and it's served me well. Still no hiccups with it really.

Should I sell soon to get the most cash to put toward a new one or nah?

Speaking of MacBooks, when is a good time to try and replace one before it goes south and still has some value? I have a 2013 MacBook (without the CD-ROM drive) and it's served me well. Still no hiccups with it really.

Should I sell soon to get the most cash to put toward a new one or nah?

You ain't getting much money for a machine from that year bro

It'll be a different story if it were a 2014-2016, because that's where people is looking to upgrade right now

Otherwise it wouldn't be much, not a lot of cats are down to pay good price for old tech. :S

I have a Best Buy card..I bought my Thinkpad last year $1300 (school) and MBP this year $1280? (Older MBP from 2011..I was due)..if u are set on 2015..try to look for one with the lowest specs..even amazon has Pros..all models..I was even checking out the regular MacBooks..which are less and not as fast

I'm gonna see if I can get one of those deals in the bay right now , otherwise i'll fench amazon

You ain't getting much money for a machine from that year bro

It'll be a different story if it were a 2014-2016, because that's where people is looking to upgrade right now

Otherwise it wouldn't be much, not a lot of cats are down to pay good price for old tech. :S

I'm gonna see if I can get one of those deals in the bay right now , otherwise i'll fench amazon

What kind of tech we talking? What are people looking for? I customized my setup so it has a bit more ram and storage.

What kind of tech we talking? What are people looking for? I customized my setup so it has a bit more ram and storage.

I'm talking about yeah, first the SDD, and Ram, second the kind of processor, and third there's a variety of things that have happened since 2013, retina, touch bar, new ports etc etc

And buyers tend to look to novelty, and specially mac buyers, they do care about those tiny little stupidities (i fall myself in that category) and you have to think that regardless the upgrades is a machine with a board that's gonna be 5 years old in a couple of months, and there's few buyers that would want it , off course there is but the market is far more smaller than for a machine of 2-3 years ago. Mac Buyers aren't reasonable people.

The majority of Mac Buyers don't exploit the system they have however they want the latest, fastest, sharpest in the market, that it's why your machine will be just a little bit hard to move at a price you feel comfortable with

Back
Top Bottom