the thread about nothing...

IMG_1547.GIF

What kind of tech we talking? What are people looking for? I customized my setup so it has a bit more ram and storage.
Bro they last forever my first one from 08 still works..just needs to be plugged in..if u replace the OS it's fine..I have 4

I'm on the market for a retina 2015 13in , it has all the ports and it performs mintly. I already saw a couple in the thousand mark, just peeping if there's a better deal.

it's still a good buck but it's way less than what they're charging for the 2017

My currnt is mid 2010 so you can figure ... i feel is time
2015 model is still a solid model. I was considering that before I purchased my 13" non-touchbar.

2 more hours and I'm officially done with this office.

The team brought some cake and cookies, but I didn't eat any, because that's too much sugar lol.

2015 model is still a solid model. I was considering that before I purchased my 13" non-touchbar.

How much did you drop on it bro ?

2015 is one of the most solid, ports, retina , processor ... it'll do just good for a couple of years

How much did you drop on it bro ?

2015 is one of the most solid, ports, retina , processor ... it'll do just good for a couple of years

I bought my MBP when it first released, so I think I paid about $1600. I could have purchased a maxed out 2015 15" but, I got antsy and wanted the newest model lol.

I have no issues with the lack of ports or having to use dongles. Other than that, it's a very nice machine.

But I will always recommend to everyone looking to buy a mac to find a deal on the previous gen with maxed out specs. As long folks know what they plan on using the MBP for, you can tailor your searches.

Look into the refurbished models, too. You could find some deals.

I bought my MBP when it first released, so I think I paid about $1600. I could have purchased a maxed out 2015 15" but, I got antsy and wanted the newest model lol.

I have no issues with the lack of ports or having to use dongles. Other than that, it's a very nice machine.

But I will always recommend to everyone looking to buy a mac to find a deal on the previous gen with maxed out specs. As long folks know what they plan on using the MBP for, you can tailor your searches.

Look into the refurbished models, too. You could find some deals.

That's where i am atm , looking for some deals or some OP refurbished lol

Back
Top Bottom