the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ma5b2matpx1qzhkvho1_400.gif

laugh.gif

Obamba.

Thinking of donating my truck to a charity, It's not running needs a new engine, and figured I could do a good deed by donating it to someone who can put the work in to fix it and get better use out of it...While also getting some $$ on the back end come tax time...

Anybody have any recommendations or prior experience with something like this and can share some insight? don't want to get screwed on the back end :nerd:

i did this with my first car after she crapped out. i donated it to a womens shelter. apparently the girl who received it never registered the car and 3 months later it was used in a robbery and the cops showed up on my doorstep :smh: . other than that it went smooth and i got my tax credit

No more yamb talk?
Yambcha?

89486_view.jpg

Finally getting Bulma's yambs turned him into a super saiyan.

dont give a yamb if this is scripted or not, the lulz were provided

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was just smirking when he was syaing don't touch me while obeying dude and leaving but when I heard the screams and realized it was him and not some women watching I fell out my chair laughing. Son wrapped himself up in the carpet mat! :lol: :rofl:

Been getting at black and Asian yambs. Never been with either. I'll let y'all know what happens.

Last edited:
So i'm off for for the next couple of days but I have to use my PTO since my job doesn't have medical days and workers comp doesn't pay the first 3 days but if I'm off more then that I get paid not too sure.

catch up time.

"if we run out of work... we Rob... like Bert..."

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Been getting at black and Asian yambs. Never been with either. I'll let y'all know what happens.

Asian yambs are grand. might have just been the one I had but she left a puddle on my blanket.

@whyhellothere or anyone that knows, how do you make that line to separate stuff in your post?

catch up time.

"if we run out of work... we Rob... like Bert..."

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Asian yambs are grand. might have just been the one I had but she left a puddle on my blanket.

@whyhellothere or anyone that knows, how do you make that line to separate stuff in your post?
Its directly to the left of the smiley button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom