:smokin :x :smokin :x :smokin

"Trappin like a Poke-man , **** I gotta catch em all!"

Last edited:
good look Antidope.

your dock
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I know man its all kinds of fail. I've accepted it at this point. I'm waiting until I get a new laptop until I learn to do all the cool stuff I've seen you guys do.

whats the story behind these? anybody have info?

october 26. other than undftd and pralli bape instore/online no other release info available. im on the look out for these too. too many boxes checked yes to pass up. camo....check, red white and blue......check, suede and gum sole.........check and check, non nike/jb......check

Last edited:
dallas penn is a fool for this video. mark spekt's skin is thin starring chad johnson :lol:

Last edited:

whats the story behind these? anybody have info?

october 26. other than undftd and pralli bape instore/online no other release info available. im on the look out for these too. too many boxes checked yes to pass up. camo....check, red white and blue......check, suede and gum sole.........check and check, non nike/jb......check

thanks bro! Those are sick, i'd like a pair too :nthat:

thanks Sleazy!

I called my :smokin guy today after he never got back to me last friday. Get an automated voice message saying the number i dialed is incomplete/incorrect. What should I do? Just go knock on his door? Can't get a hold of him. This is no good. Hope he get this sorted out.

I called my :smokin guy today after he never got back to me last friday. Get an automated voice message saying the number i dialed is incomplete/incorrect. What should I do? Just go knock on his door? Can't get a hold of him. This is no good. Hope he get this sorted out.

nah my G, he got pinched, time to find a new one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom