the thread about nothing...

I called my :smokin guy today after he never got back to me last friday. Get an automated voice message saying the number i dialed is incomplete/incorrect. What should I do? Just go knock on his door? Can't get a hold of him. This is no good. Hope he get this sorted out.

nah my G, he got pinched, time to find a new one :lol:

word, i was bout to say strutting up to his door step might not be a good idea right about now. this is why you take note of who is who at the dro mans house and make acquaintance with the necessary parties.

I called my :smokin guy today after he never got back to me last friday. Get an automated voice message saying the number i dialed is incomplete/incorrect. What should I do? Just go knock on his door? Can't get a hold of him. This is no good. Hope he get this sorted out.

nah my G, he got pinched, time to find a new one :lol:

Yea. I'll hit you up once he bounces back.

Maybe just drop a letter off in his mailbox? :lol:

He's not like gangster. :lol: I don't want to go into too much detail, but it wasn't really a go into his house and chill for a half hour type. More like a curbside service. :lol:

Guess It's time to go get myself a green card. I got this crick in my neck.

tumblr_ma5aa9jGjM1qm2s94o1_500.gif

tumblr_ma5aa9jGjM1qm2s94o2_500.png

tumblr_ma0h6nHdh11r85bp8o1_400.gif

do this bruh. if you relying on one dude and you thought about writing him a letter cuz he aint hit you back, its time to quit or get a scrip

He wasn't the only one, but he was the best one. I was only joking about the letter thing. :lol: Even if he did get picked up I don't see why his phone would be disconnected already. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

do this bruh. if you relying on one dude and you thought about writing him a letter cuz he aint hit you back, its time to quit or get a scrip

He wasn't the only one, but he was the best one. I was only joking about the letter thing. :lol: Even if he did get picked up I don't see why his phone would be disconnected already. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

if you live in a state that has medi why would you mess around with folks that slang?

Last edited:
As far as I know I don't suffer from any condition that I can get a prescription for and I'm a bad liar.

^ and what Noskey said. No discounts though, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Cost.
Familiarity.
Discounts.
Ease.

dont live in a medi state but from what ive seen online, the prices are inline or close enough to street prices. places ive seen online offer discounts or freebies for decent purchases (1/4 and up). and going to a weed "store" would be familiar and easy once a script was had. but as a smoker i cant lie, i do feel you on those reasons cuz that's how i choose who i deal with too

country rap tunes, wish i could find a screwed copy of this album

cant believe i forgot this

Last edited:
ive always noticed that NTers with the hoodest screen names are usually white / Asian :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom