the thread about nothing...

As a man, I feel like if you are going through some bullish in life it is looked down upon in society for you to share your feelings with other people and therapists. Anyone agree with me?

It's a random thought. It crossed my mine after thinking about some deep ****.

it is.
man up.
dont run and cry about your problems like a lil *** *** girl.
this generation is full of betas i swear :smh:

notsrs
share your problems with NT if you dont want to see personal help

Man Im feeling down...i dont feel like doing homework...I just want to lay in bed and watch youtube/hulu...

dat feel.
so real.

:smh: @ obama even giving nicki minaj's comment the time of day
:stoneface: @ the radio host for even bring that stupid **** up.

Last edited:
As a man, I feel like if you are going through some bullish in life it is looked down upon in society for you to share your feelings with other people and therapists. Anyone agree with me?

It's a random thought. It crossed my mine after thinking about some deep ****.

That's the outdated notion of "masculinity" that too many believe. That asking for help makes you weak and less of a man. Nothing wrong with seeking help or advice when you're having a hard time

I think imma go take some free kicks at my local soccer field. Cuz my last game on saturday it was baaaad :x

8 posts away from a 1,000 .. sheesh finally ..

Bday is on the 28th .. turning 23 .. no idea on what to do :rolleyes

TOUCHDOWN RAY RICE!!!

LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGOLEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO

Shoulda been doing my homework but I decided to spend the day watching Top Gear. Good thing its the start of the year, I can easily knock that out tomorrow.

Of course, I actually I gotta do it tomorrow to knock it out tomorrow...

Last edited:

Lol at the yambs puns. This needs to become a thread with the OP being no other than the godfather of yambs himself ricky409.

Back
Top Bottom