the thread about nothing...

The Japanese instant romen from the asian grocery is pretty good.

The college food romen is not meant for Christian lips

Maruchan > top ramen

I looked up recipes for authentic ramen..to make a good broth takes at least 6 hours

I still cant' get down with the new NT
Like where is the picture window in the upper right so i can see if any new images are out in the shoe threads
Why don't I get a "new post" notification banner any more with the number of posts

Why when i click the "alerts" thing does it say there are alerts on threads that dont' have any new replies and threads with new replies don't say anything about an "alert". I miss the old profile page. I need to just hang out on the watched threads tab i guess....i also need to unwatch all these random threads it has me watching

611BWPdjmXL._SY400_.jpg
>>

There was this one ramen that would come in a bowl. It was so good...but I'm pretty sure there was hella salt in that thing lol

They have other flavors I never tried but want to..wholesale groceries sell them in bulk

I want to notify my team and other management that I'm putting in my formal resignation...But no one is here today:lol:

Guess I'll have to wait till Monday.

That place looks good.

But $14.95 for a bowl of Wor Wonton soup?!

Didn't hav that but it eats like a meal..the wontons have beef/pork/shrimp in them.u can just order that and be good..all the other food at that spot is really good as well

I still cant' get down with the new NT
Like where is the picture window in the upper right so i can see if any new images are out in the shoe threads
Why don't I get a "new post" notification banner any more with the number of posts

Why when i click the "alerts" thing does it say there are alerts on threads that dont' have any new replies and threads with new replies don't say anything about an "alert". I miss the old profile page. I need to just hang out on the watched threads tab i guess....i also need to unwatch all these random threads it has me watching

I hate the new nt

Took 3 wks for me to get acclimated..but I do like the alert notifications..makes all the threads u normally post in easy to get to

Back
Top Bottom