the thread about nothing...

There's so many different topics I don't even know where to go lol

-If you never played sports you can't critique them. Lol KD took the easy route. There's a little something called HEART. Makes the sport that much better

-That fried balut looks nasty lol I don't think I can stomach regular balut.

-I tried fried pickles with bacon before....CLUTCH

There seems to be an oversaturation of mass on ig. I'm wondering what the next step will be for attention craved half naked chicks.

N2FiMGM5NmYyYSMvX0VlamN4S21wNkdqV3JXTGt3VkJVRzgteFRnPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vcWVubnN3Z3gzeHdtY3BmYnF1N2lia2R4aXNtMnJjZGJ5NnMzZnpuang4NDNkbXdpZHk4azR5Y3Y1eDhobmdsdi5naWY.gif

I'm not surprised by the variety of deep-fried foods. America's diet has never been healthy. Always fried foods in lard or fat back in the colonial days.

Would you guys take a job that pays by commission?

I'm a university student looking for part time work. I had an interview for a sales associate job at a clothing store and it went alright. The employer told me they pay via commission and asked how I would feel about it. The goal would be two sales per shift for each individual working there. I was mad nervous and forgot if it was just that or a job that ONLY pays commission but I'm pretty sure it's the former and not the latter. Would y'all take a job that pays like that? Or, would you take a job that ONLY pays by commission?

Of course, I'm still applying to other places because I'm not putting all of my faith into this job even if I think I did well in the interview. I've made that mistake in the past.

Would you guys take a job that pays by commission?

I'm a university student looking for part time work. I had an interview for a sales associate job at a clothing store and it went alright. The employer told me they pay via commission and asked how I would feel about it. The goal would be two sales per shift for each individual working there. I was mad nervous and forgot if it was just that or a job that ONLY pays commission but I'm pretty sure it's the former and not the latter. Would y'all take a job that pays like that? Or, would you take a job that ONLY pays by commission?

Of course, I'm still applying to other places because I'm not putting all of my faith into this job even if I think I did well in the interview. I've made that mistake in the past.

No no no no

I worked a job that paid commission during college. Had its pros and cons.

But I had to put in the work if I expected to see a big check.

Thinking Chicago will be my first stop on my trip back to CA.

Anyone have a must eat places? I was thinking of treating myself out to a steak, but if not, maybe a deep dish pizza?

Gotta eat a chicago hot dog

Portillos for a sandwich
Harold fried chicken
Lou malnatis for Dd pizza

Back
Top Bottom