the thread about nothing...

DHg_2ZVUQAIROOS.jpg

had some deep fried oreos and twinkies about 2 weeks ago at the county fair (liked the Oreos better), my girl got a deep fried Klondike ( :emoji_bomb: ). saw another place had the deep fried cheesecake but i couldnt eat anymore... i love cheesecake btw :lol:

not a fan of demi's chin

i prefer Selena Gomez
tumblr_nrr7yzOphl1ral0gco1_500.gif

Gotta eat a chicago hot dog

Portillos for a sandwich
Harold fried chicken
Lou malnatis for Dd pizza
Thanks for the suggestion! Probably will only be able to hit up one spot, since I'll be tired from driving.

You ever been to NY? You should go to NY first before you leave the east coast lol
No, unfortunately not lol. But I'll most likely visit sometime in the near future. Maybe you and @slighted can show me around.
had some deep fried oreos and twinkies about 2 weeks ago at the county fair (liked the Oreos better), my girl got a deep fried Klondike ( :emoji_bomb: ). saw another place had the deep fried cheesecake but i couldnt eat anymore... i love cheesecake btw :lol:

not a fan of demi's chin

i prefer Selena Gomez
tumblr_nrr7yzOphl1ral0gco1_500.gif

Both can get it.

Need a lil advice.

Dog pooped inside while I was sleeping. I put him outside as punishment maybe 10 minutes ago but its starting rain.
What to do? Not trying to be on some animal cruelty mess but I don't want him to think what he did is cool.

Need a lil advice.

Dog pooped inside while I was sleeping. I put him outside as punishment maybe 10 minutes ago but its starting rain.
What to do? Not trying to be on some animal cruelty mess but I don't want him to think what he did is cool.

Get a cat

Need a lil advice.

You can bring him to the spot where he pooped and enforce to him that what he did was bad. Then pet him afterwards.

My dog did this a couple of times and he got the message quick.

My coworkers constantly eat out for lunch..most the time unhealthy food..they also have some type of food day once every two weeks..so wasteful

Someone just sent a mass email to my department about ordering cheesteaks lol

My coworkers constantly eat out for lunch..most the time unhealthy food..they also have some type of food day once every two weeks..so wasteful

Someone just sent a mass email to my department about ordering cheesteaks lol
Man, haven't had a cheessteak in a minute lol.

Ramen is good, but it's sometimes a little too heavy of a soup for me.

Pho on the other hand is always an option.

Back
Top Bottom