the thread about nothing...

Since the transition to the new host, Meth and Hella Steph have a done a great job implementing updates on the fly. They really are doing good in hearing out the community. I'm happy with what they did.

Sure you can't use gifs in emoji's, but that wasn't a deal breaker.

And the site looks legit on a retina screen lol.

What I dislike the most is having to go to every thread every day if I want notifications to pop

Just thinking that having problems with the IRS is the worst kind of problems, those people are your enemy, they don't mess around

2014_11_3_cst_010.gif

ecf17b30-2746-0132-093e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

tumblr_mmduriEMuE1s9ol54o1_500.gif

source.gif

28ccb7c958cdef4e3ab1c30a551c0d8e10c7032e_hq.gif

These right here be hitting

90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg
91uJrLIsw6L._SX355_.jpg
:pimp:

so my dad spoke to the lady who took my package. she kept denying it and said she was the one who put the package on my porch... then why the **** is it gone?! and why was my package opened completely? when he showed the video of the fedex guy delivering my package, and her taking it, she got quiet and simply shrugged. no apology or remorse whatsoever :smh:.
what did i do? photoshop that ****? :rofl:crazy *** ***** :lol:

91uJrLIsw6L._SX355_.jpg

so my dad spoke to the lady who took my package. she kept denying it and said she was the one who put the package on my porch... then why the **** is it gone?! and why was my package opened completely? when he showed the video of the fedex guy delivering my package, and her taking it, she got quiet and simply shrugged. no apology or remorse whatsoever :smh:.
crazy af...

wanna try those ramens too :emoji_thinking:

91uJrLIsw6L._SX355_.jpg

Wow, even then she couldn't put her pride down, admit her wrong doing and say 'sorry'? FDB! If she was my neighbor, every time I see her I'd yell 'Be good' or 'Don't steal anything today'

Where does this lady live? Top of the Hill? South City?

dam
91uJrLIsw6L._SX355_.jpg

damn man this sucls

wanna try those ramens too :emoji_thinking:
it's delicious and spicy, you should try it :smile:

Wow, even then she couldn't put her pride down, admit her wrong doing and say 'sorry'? FDB! If she was my neighbor, every time I see her I'd yell 'Be good' or 'Don't steal anything today'

Where does this lady live? Top of the Hill? South City?
Yeah, FDB :smh:. We live literally right by the water, so she obviously can afford the contents.

thought we couldn't post women anymore. I saw ^ on my explore tab. I think you guys are influencing it

91uJrLIsw6L._SX355_.jpg

Call po-po

Back
Top Bottom