the thread about nothing...

17021899_10208014558272021_3924376494067524997_n.jpg

Just booked my flight for cancun on spring break. Going with my two best friends. Whos been out there?

NT fam, I haven't been on an actual vacation in 3 years.

What US city should I visit this summer? I've never been to SF, Chicago, or DC. I like to eat and do artsy sh--.
SF then head to Santa Cruz on a saturday.
Salt Lake City, UT. Stay at the Rodeway Inn. Heard its real nice
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ish was traumatic man. Ninjas tried to stick me for my paper.
laugh.gif
reminds me of the NT'er who was smashing a girl in a relationship and then she tried to set him up at a hotel, he felt fishy so he scouted her beforehand 
laugh.gif

Anybody remember those juices that came in those glass bottles, and they were called Earth, Rain, Sun, Fire or w/e?

Or am I just trippin

Last edited:
I sincerely hope From Software hasn't abandoned the Bloodborne/Souls series. They are/were the new castlevania.

Stuff gives me a headache sometimes 

the lady's love it tho so i'll allow it 
When the masses started noticing Reggaeton cause of Daddy Yankee's ''Gasolina'' song, before that it existed it just was an Underground Movement. They actually called it El Underground Rap & Reggae cause you had artists Rapping to Rap beats & Reggae beats in Spanish. If you like Wu-Tang Clan or anybody else from that era well in Puerto Rico there existed Spanish Rappers who were the Wu-Tang Clan etc. of the Island, no lie!

EXAMPLE'S:

Cavalucci

Lito & Polaco

Maestro

Back
Top Bottom