the thread about nothing...

we're on the internet, unfortunately he can talk anyway he wants :lol:

srs tho.

say wateva on here and clown whomever for wateva. but real talk.

stop wearing da V necks.

u dont eem have to admit to it. u can eem say "naw ima keep doing me" but on your side of the screen......

switch that up .

A little over a month into my new hormone treatment, I'm noticing some minor improvement. 
smokin.gif

2 Pregnyl 1500IU injections a week to boost my testosterone and 5mg of hydrocortison daily to boost my cortisol, better known as "the stress hormone"

The testosterone will take another month or 2 to take effect but the cortisol boost is into effect and seems to have noticeably improved my condition. Mainly in my upper body.

My lower legs still hurt a lot 24/7 but the aggravated chronic pain as the result of increased physical activity is a lot more bearable now.

No improvement in terms of how fast my leg muscles get cramps/the amount of activity they can handle but my upper body has noticeably improved a lot. Likely thanks to the cortisol treatment as my base values ranged from 12 to 15% of a normal cortisol value.

Following the doctors' recommendations, I can even start doing some minor bodyweight and dumbbell exercises with my home equipment now. In moderation of course as I still can't handle much activity in one go but I've spread out my exercises throughout the day with good success.

My lower back muscles have deteriorated significantly and have been causing some back pain so it's good that I finally gained some degree of mobility back and now slowly work towards strengthening the upper body again.

A small success after a constant downwards spiral of my condition. 
smokin.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up too much as it's just a minor improvement in the grand scheme of my symptoms but it's the first time my condition has made any improvement at all instead of progressively getting worse.

srs tho.

say wateva on here and clown whomever for wateva. but real talk.

stop wearing da V necks.

u dont eem have to admit to it. u can eem say "naw ima keep doing me" but on your side of the screen......

switch that up .

I asked you to put me on game. Is there something new I'm missing out on?

A little over a month into my new hormone treatment, I'm noticing some minor improvement. :smokin
2 Pregnyl 1500IU injections a week to boost my testosterone and 5mg of hydrocortison daily to boost my cortisol, better known as "the stress hormone"
The testosterone will take another month or 2 to take effect but the cortisol boost is into effect and seems to have noticeably improved my condition. Mainly in my upper body.
My lower legs still hurt a lot 24/7 but the aggravated chronic pain as the result of increased physical activity is a lot more bearable now.
No improvement in terms of how fast my leg muscles get cramps/the amount of activity they can handle but my upper body has noticeably improved a lot. Likely thanks to the cortisol treatment as my base values ranged from 12 to 15% of a normal cortisol value.
Following the doctors' recommendations, I can even start doing some minor bodyweight and dumbbell exercises with my home equipment now. In moderation of course as I still can't handle much activity in one go but I've spread out my exercises throughout the day with good success.
My lower back muscles have deteriorated significantly and have been causing some back pain so it's good that I finally gained some degree of mobility back and now slowly work towards strengthening the upper body again.

A small success after a constant downwards spiral of my condition. :smokin
I'm not getting my hopes up too much as it's just a minor improvement in the grand scheme of my symptoms but it's the first time my condition has made any improvement at all instead of progressively getting worse.

Good stuff man. Hope it's uphill from here.

Going to Salt Lake City for a ski weekend. Anybody got any recommendations on what to do around the city?
mormon yambs. don't get at mormon girls, they're clingy as hell, weird as fuh too. ride or die though 
nthat.gif
 with side yambs.

Back
Top Bottom