the thread about nothing...

I was born in this country, but my parents are latino plus "It's a Free Country!" I LOVE REGGAETON, QUE VIVA EL REGGAETON! THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT HAVING LATIN PARENTS IS THAT MY MOM TEACHED ME HOW TO SPEAK AND WRITE IN SPANISH. REGGAETON 4 LIFE!

SF then head to Santa Cruz on a saturday.

:lol:

reminds me of the NT'er who was smashing a girl in a relationship and then she tried to set him up at a hotel, he felt fishy so he scouted her beforehand :lol:

I swear the desk clerk was in on it. Not even joking. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
I was a little flashy when I was younger had my chain swanging,drinking a screwdriver when I checked in,Cali ID & plates on a rental, and I was solo.
Checked in in the morning the parking lot was a ghost town. 30 minutes later look out and a car full of dudes parked right next to my ish walking around looking at it. My dumbass was drunk at 11am and so being a young hard head I came down stairs and was like "Hi can I help you!?!"[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
Dudes was like "Nah this you right here? Thought it was my homies" . Look at their plates saw it was Utah and was like [emoji]129300[/emoji].
They were bumpin DMX so I made small talk like "Good album was bumping that the other day"[emoji]128514[/emoji]‍♂️
Meanwhile they mugging me the whole time. [emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128122[/emoji]
Stay there sitting on the trunk of my car sipping my screwdriver with this awkward silence till they skert off. [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Long story short night rolls around and there is all types of shady **** going on at the motel.

Some call girl is outside my door talking about "He said he wanted a blond!! I did'nt get anything"[emoji]129300[/emoji]
There is clearly blunt smoke coming in my room from the hallway.[emoji]129300[/emoji]
The parking lot is outside my window and it's like mini sideshow with a the same dudes I saw earlier posted but with 2 more cars with them.[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Last straw was somebody knocks on my door.[emoji]128100[/emoji]
I look out [emoji]128064[/emoji] and it's some dude with neck tats talking about "is woompty woomp there?" [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I respond "wrong room" and dude takes off running.[emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
So I look out the window and see dude run up to same dudes from earlier[emoji]128561[/emoji]
So I crack my window to see if I can hear what's being said and all I hear is "I love letting off that 40cal." & "Ninjas ain't playing me"[emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]
Long story short all I had was a Rambo knife [emoji]128298[/emoji]so I said "eff dat"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
I crept out the side exit with my **** and bounced around the block to scope out the scene and weigh my exit maneuvers. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
When I got back there was a bus of tourists letting people off so I took my chance ran up to the whip hopped in and mashed out[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128640[/emoji]
Maybe I was being paranoid but my spidey senses was going crazy. Feel sorry for those tourists though[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Don't think it was Sobe

It was either Mistic or Snapple

Snapple Elements :nthat:

TjDoYXbElgjUJnV-800x450-noPad.jpg

I swear the desk clerk was in on it. Not even joking. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
I was a little flashy when I was younger had my chain swanging,drinking a screwdriver when I checked in,Cali ID & plates on a rental, and I was solo.
Checked in in the morning the parking lot was a ghost town. 30 minutes later look out and a car full of dudes parked right next to my ish walking around looking at it. My dumbass was drunk at 11am and so being a young hard head I came down stairs and was like "Hi can I help you!?!"[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
Dudes was like "Nah this you right here? Thought it was my homies" . Look at their plates saw it was Utah and was like [emoji]129300[/emoji].
They were bumpin DMX so I made small talk like "Good album was bumping that the other day"[emoji]128514[/emoji]‍♂️
Meanwhile they mugging me the whole time. [emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128122[/emoji]
Stay there sitting on the trunk of my car sipping my screwdriver with this awkward silence till they skert off. [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Long story short night rolls around and there is all types of shady **** going on at the motel.

Some call girl is outside my door talking about "He said he wanted a blond!! I did'nt get anything"[emoji]129300[/emoji]
There is clearly blunt smoke coming in my room from the hallway.[emoji]129300[/emoji]
The parking lot is outside my window and it's like mini sideshow with a the same dudes I saw earlier posted but with 2 more cars with them.[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Last straw was somebody knocks on my door.[emoji]128100[/emoji]
I look out [emoji]128064[/emoji] and it's some dude with neck tats talking about "is woompty woomp there?" [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I respond "wrong room" and dude takes off running.[emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
So I look out the window and see dude run up to same dudes from earlier[emoji]128561[/emoji]
So I crack my window to see if I can hear what's being said and all I hear is "I love letting off that 40cal." & "Ninjas ain't playing me"[emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]
Long story short all I had was a Rambo knife [emoji]128298[/emoji]so I said "eff dat"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
I crept out the side exit with my **** and bounced around the block to scope out the scene and weigh my exit maneuvers. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
When I got back there was a bus of tourists letting people off so I took my chance ran up to the whip hopped in and mashed out[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128640[/emoji]
Maybe I was being paranoid but my spidey senses was going crazy. Feel sorry for those tourists though[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Daaamn

My mans creeped outta there mad stealth tho :pimp:

They musta thought u had them [emoji]128038[/emoji]

Thats nice and all...

But reggaeton still some trash
THAT'S WHY IS STILL RELEVANT AND THEY STILL ARE GETTING AWARDS. NICKY JAM, MALUMA, J BALVIN ETC. HAVE YOU HEARD OR SEEN THE LATIN GRAMMY'S REGGAETON ARTISTS ARE STILL GETTING AWARDS.

Daaamn

My mans creeped outta there mad stealth tho :pimp:

They musta thought u had them [emoji]128038[/emoji]

Exactly.[emoji]128556[/emoji]
I was'nt taking no chances in some cutty *** spot in SLC,Utah[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Goes to show you though. Don't sleep The Crime Labyrinth is everywhere.[emoji]127758[/emoji]

Exactly.[emoji]128556[/emoji]
I was'nt taking no chances in some cutty *** spot in SLC,Utah[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Goes to show you though. Don't sleep The Crime Labyrinth is everywhere.[emoji]127758[/emoji]

Man i use to work nightshift at this telly, the **** id see was ******ed.

c flyness c flyness I respect your preference in music but you ain't converting nobody here fam bam :rofl:
I have to agree Reggaytone is wack B.[emoji]128078[/emoji] But do you rep your culture.

Last edited:
BIG UPS 2 NAS FOR COLLABORATING IN 1997 WITH DADDY YANKEE A.K.A. WINCHESTER YANKEE WHEN HE WAS STILL UNDERGROUND! AND YES THAT IS DADDY YANKEE HE JUST HAS A MOUSTACHE...

I was born in this country, but my parents are latino plus "It's a Free Country!" I LOVE REGGAETON, QUE VIVA EL REGGAETON! THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT HAVING LATIN PARENTS IS THAT MY MOM TEACHED ME HOW TO SPEAK AND WRITE IN SPANISH. REGGAETON 4 LIFE!

I'm Latino as well and Reggaeton is basura...

I LISTEN TO J BALVIN AND MALUMA, THEY AINT FROM THE OLD SCHOOL REGGAETON MOVEMENT! I LISTEN TO THE OLD AND NEW REGGAETON!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom