the thread about nothing...

I was hot boxing a car at my cousins house and i started meditating for a bit in there to this
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Felt like an antenna throwing out signals from my body. **** was dope

when I was younger (pre 2000)
we used to listen to Pink Floyd and watch Winamp plug-in Geiss

vurrry mind blowing

the music is horrible in those vids, but that's the same plugin

I was told when I dance it women it looks like I'm having sex...I'm kinda embarrassed is that a bad thing lol

People still watch WWE in 2012? Damn. :stoneface: :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Last time I watched it was around 07, Don't know how dudes still watch that BS. So much talking goes on nowadays, It's boring as hell, It's not even entertainment anymore. :x :stoneface: :smh:

Never again...

Last edited:
Yo, this is so cool.
embarassed.gif

Kanye West dancers in flight - Runaway Fly Mob *WATCH*

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

This version of Runaway, I love it.
eek.gif

deadass.. thanks for posting this video brah..

it made me happy as hell for some reason..

on another note, that boy andre agassi should've just sat down in the aisle and enjoyed the show.

thats allowed on a plane?

Going through weight loss is a gift & a curse, I know it's like that because I'm not ballin though.

Losing some weight, but I'm kicking myself in the *** right now for copping so many shirts too big in the past and my wardrobe has to get altered. A bunch of **** that I could still rock looks silly on me now because they're all wide as **** :smh:

It's possible to get shirts tailored right? Like, I can get them slimmer? :nerd:

Going through weight loss is a gift & a curse, I know it's like that because I'm not ballin though.

Losing some weight, but I'm kicking myself in the *** right now for copping so many shirts too big in the past and my wardrobe has to get altered. A bunch of **** that I could still rock looks silly on me now because they're all wide as **** :smh:

It's possible to get shirts tailored right? Like, I can get them slimmer? :nerd:

yes its possible, ive had a tailor around my way recut nice shirts that i bought in larger sizes. it can be expensive and a long process tho. i found out about shirt recuts from this site, which also takes mail in alterations. http://www.fabiocustomshirts.com/shirtRecuts.html

Cannot believe I am up right now to start my senior year of college.

Where did the summer and time go? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom