I don't give a DAMB what anyone says...
NT. Relationship advice >>>>
NT yamb collecting advice >>>>
NT life advice >>>>
And if you don't like it, eat a sack of ****s, mutha *******
If you think otherwise, #comeatmeandgetdropped
yeah... i'm quoting myself...

cuz i dont think yall feel me...

I was just thinking about this today. How do Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson afford their houses? They both work low level jobs yet have 4 bedroom houses with sizeable yard space, and a ton of furniture. Their wives dont work either so its one income to pay for the house plus all of the stuff in it. Yes I was that bored today.

inb4 "its a cartoon thats why"
Grandpa Simpson sold his house and gave Homer the money to buy his house on the condition that Grandpa got to live with them. Homer sent him to the old folks home soon after. It was revealed in a flashback and they would have bought it in the 80s, so it's more reasonable. And Marge has taken up odd jobs here and there. 

NT life advice >>>>

Who is going to argue with you or "come at you"? You're complimenting Niketalk... not insulting NTers or NT.

havent seen mmg in here in a while.
Football Season
laugh.gif

every 720p movie i got is of the mkv variety..

i've never seen any other format even come close to it.

naw, you don't get it
mkv isn't a video file type, it's a container for [a video file + audio tracks+ subtitles], so they can all be in 1 file rather than separate files
with the right program you can open it up and separate them accordingly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matroska

The Matroska Multimedia Container is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file

and those 720p videos you watch are encoded with this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X264
x264 = .mp4 (just put in the .mkv with subtitles)

Last edited:
tumblr_m7gmt3YPZW1ryy772o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m8cbsoAhQf1qkftiqo2_500.gif
that still ****** up for anyone who hasn't finished season 4 yet
laugh.gif
gus dies, but doesn't really die...because he comes back to life and assumes the identity of a DEA agent.

If you are worried about spoilers after 2yrs f your life!
mean.gif

Keyser Soze is Verbal Kint.

Lost---they are all dead, or are they I don't know anymore.

Seven--her head is in the box

Darth Vader is really Luke's father

Sherlocke Holmes doesn't die

Last edited:
NT life advice >>>>

i feel you g :nthat:

no karamo

NT always clutch. shout out to antidope :nthat:

Last edited:
Who is going to argue with you or "come at you"? You're complimenting Niketalk... not insulting NTers or NT.
you comin at me bro? HUH? HUH?!

you wanna fight me, bro? seems like you're coming at me bro...

:rofl: j/k

you know you have those NTers that calls everyone lame and thinks they're super alpha and smarter than everyone...

This song makes me think of my pops.

Had a convo with him last month, then I heard this song a few hours later. Ain't rich in money, but rich in experience and knowledge.

Been MIA in this thread for like 3000 posts......

I started drinking at 7.... at 5:30 I talked on the phone with my ex for an hour and a half...... did not go well. at. all. 

We've been broken up for 2 months now. Really thought we'd be back by now..... I need to stop drinking. I'm gonna do something real dumb.

This girl was gonna be my future wife.

Haven't felt this low in years when I hurt myself in HS but thats another story.

Been listening to All Along- Kid Cudi on repeat for like 3 hours straight now.

I type damn well when I'm drunk.

I started drinking at 7.... at 5:30 I talked on the phone with my ex for an hour and a half...... did not go well. at. all. 

We've been broken up for 2 months now. Really thought we'd be back by now..... I need to stop drinking. I'm gonna do something real dumb.

Haven't felt this low in years when I hurt myself in HS but thats another story.

Damn. You'll get through it

Tonight isnt the deciding factor on whether you guys get back together or not so don't dwell on it

I feel like I'm turning into a new person. I like fitted clothing, I'm listening to different things, I'm not attracted to the same type of females I used to be. It shouldn't be a problem but I feel like it is, like I wouldn't be able to connect with dudes back on my old block.

I feel like I'm turning into a new person. I like fitted clothing, I'm listening to different things, I'm not attracted to the same type of females I used to be. It shouldn't be a problem but I feel like it is, like I wouldn't be able to connect with dudes back on my old block.
Just because you change doesnt mean you dismiss all what you've known to be in the past

You'll always connect to the old because the new things you learn doesnt cancel out what you've been accustomed to...you simply add to the pot

you done sold out!

Back
Top Bottom