the thread about nothing...

I'm getting bored of playing the same video games and I was looking to pick up some new ones to change my rotation a bit. I was looking to get Arkham City, should I get the regular one or the game of the year edition? And should I get it pre-owned or new? Same questions for Arkham Asylum.

-inb4 you're late buying both of those games, blah, blah, blah :stoneface:

My boy just cancelled on me for the JAY-Z concert at Barclays. We were supposed to drive up together in his car so now I have to take the bus. No form of public transportation is worse than the interstate bus.

-Theres always a group of people who are going together who do nothing but talk(last time I took it I got to hear a bunch of stories about crack dealing, murder,  and how grimey the hood in NY is so that was cool.) 

-You never get any sleep

-The fear of there being some crazy dude on the bus whos going to do god knows what

-No outlets. You would think that there would be some on these buses seeing as how they know that you're going to be on there for hours and hours

-Uncomfortable seating

I HATE the interstate bus.
train (amtrak, acela)?

is it so hard to respond to ebay messages
mean.gif
?

I'm getting bored of playing the same video games and I was looking to pick up some new ones to change my rotation a bit. I was looking to get Arkham City, should I get the regular one or the game of the year edition? And should I get it pre-owned or new? Same questions for Arkham Asylum.

-inb4 you're late buying both of those games, blah, blah, blah
indifferent.gif
I would get both of them used. Unless you're heavy into the games you wont need the DLCs as they are combat challenges for the most part. I just got Asylum 2 weeks ago when it was on sale for $10 on Gamestop so dont worry about it. I had City from release. I got the GOTY for Asylum only cause I could have for 10. I have no DLC for City but might get Harley Quinns Revenge just to see what happens but I heard it was poor in terms of story progression.
My boy just cancelled on me for the JAY-Z concert at Barclays. We were supposed to drive up together in his car so now I have to take the bus. No form of public transportation is worse than the interstate bus.

-Theres always a group of people who are going together who do nothing but talk(last time I took it I got to hear a bunch of stories about crack dealing, murder,  and how grimey the hood in NY is so that was cool.) 

-You never get any sleep

-The fear of there being some crazy dude on the bus whos going to do god knows what

-No outlets. You would think that there would be some on these buses seeing as how they know that you're going to be on there for hours and hours

-Uncomfortable seating

I HATE the interstate bus.
train (amtrak, acela)?
The bus is way too cheap to consider doing it any other way. Its worth my annoyance
Does anybody else find the Animal cruelty commercials with the sad music a lot more sad then the poor kids commercials?
Man I thought I was the only one. Theyre about equal to me but I cant watch those at ALL. I think it has a lot to do with how easily it is to tell when a person is sad but its not usually the same for animals so when you actually see that dog frowning it gets to you. I dont think I've ever seen an animal frown outside of those commercials. 

Last edited:
I don't understand phone turnarounds. People switching phones up after every 5 months....what is going on with society man
mean.gif

-inb4 you're late buying both of those games, blah, blah, blah
indifferent.gif
if you are going to get Arkham City I suggest getting the GOTY edition new , preowned is not much cheaper might as well get new copy . Same thing with Arkham asylum. Now regarding arkham asylum idk if you are like me but I can't stand looking at the greatest hits edition boxart , from a collecting stand point i like having all my games original prints , idk im weird like that all my disk based games have to be original print /black label on playstation etc. . but if you are buying just to play GOTY edition why not pretty sure they might have some goty editions that arent platinum hits too if you are like me

in terms of other games i'd recommend you take a look at You are either going to love it or hate it but i recommend "Catherine" its one of my favorite games this generation. very unique puzzle/platforming  game unlike any other game i've ever played and its really challenging too.

side note HAS ANYONE PLAYED PERSONA 4 Arena, I'm interested in it I want to know how it is , I probably won't buy till there is a price drop but I'd still like to know what you think about it

$7 large one topping. :pimp:

Vocelli's. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The hunger. :smh:

Bout to stroll down there right now. 8)

Last edited:
****** in here got me hungry with that fried chicken post and I got nothing close to as appetizing in my house :smh:

Let me join in

Voodooman, civilize the savage
Criticize the parish
Spreading false doctrine
terrorize the cleric for carrying on nonsense
specialized lies to paralyze the conscience
Voodooman, chit chatter abracadabra
Spitting out matter while I'm ******** out data
Mmm, chew 'em up ******** out rappers
Sipping Pelegrino while I'm giving out matches
Set yourself on fire
Let the wisdom of Elijah