the thread about nothing...

I think I got fired this weekend,
Don't really care
tongue.gif

I like where my life is heading, deeez managers won't hold me back
courtesy of Peep

I feel like I'm turning into a new person. I like fitted clothing, I'm listening to different things, I'm not attracted to the same type of females I used to be. It shouldn't be a problem but I feel like it is, like I wouldn't be able to connect with dudes back on my old block.
you done sold out!

Bruh I was actually saying this to myself a while back :lol:
I feel like I'm turning into a new person. I like fitted clothing, I'm listening to different things, I'm not attracted to the same type of females I used to be. It shouldn't be a problem but I feel like it is, like I wouldn't be able to connect with dudes back on my old block.

Just because you change doesnt mean you dismiss all what you've known to be in the past

You'll always connect to the old because the new things you learn doesnt cancel out what you've been accustomed to...you simply add to the pot

Your right, I tell myself that all the time but for some reason I still feel bad about it. The 8PM from 3 or 4 years ago would've clowned the present day version of me if I saw myself in the street :lol:

I guess that's part of growing up though.

Rick Ross is such a happy fat person. Happy fat people make the world go round!
GIFSoup

famb...i swear i dont really jamb Rozay music... but he is such a dope, fat, IDC about nothing, i got money and you dont, swagged up #bawse...

plus the beard..

not pole jockin... but Ross is that dude... :pimp: :pimp:

you done sold out!

Bruh I was actually saying this to myself a while back
laugh.gif

Just because you change doesnt mean you dismiss all what you've known to be in the past

You'll always connect to the old because the new things you learn doesnt cancel out what you've been accustomed to...you simply add to the pot
Your right, I tell myself that all the time but for some reason I still feel bad about it. The 8PM from 3 or 4 years ago would've clowned the present day version of me if I saw myself in the street
laugh.gif

I guess that's part of growing up though.
I feel you bro, I have friends I've been knowing since kids that half of the things I'm into now I won't even mention to them cause I know they will never be into that ****
laugh.gif
I tried to explain to them one time about new things I wasn't into, they wasn't feeling it and I stopped there
laugh.gif
. Dress a little different, they bagged on me a little too... but end of the day, they're my boys because we connect on a deeper level than that and they respect me for what I want to do and vice versa. I'll even play some **** I know they will hate to mess with them
laugh.gif

Yo, this is so cool.
embarassed.gif

Kanye West dancers in flight - Runaway Fly Mob *WATCH*

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

This version of Runaway, I love it.
eek.gif

deadass.. thanks for posting this video brah..

it made me happy as hell for some reason..

on another note, that boy andre agassi should've just sat down in the aisle and enjoyed the show.

I was hot boxing a car at my cousins house and i started meditating for a bit in there to this

Felt like an antenna throwing out signals from my body. **** was dope

A little drunk....... this Purity Ring is hitting right now this **** is amazing b.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

my man... the jameson is starting to take over and now i know what i'm gonna listen to on my way to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom