the thread about nothing...

An example of a Matrix Glitch from the secret santa thread :lol:...

So, I walked into Best Buy before lunch today. Came across something that I've wanted for a while and decided to finally pull the trigger after having it sit in my Amazon wish list for the past 2 years. Picked up a package from the post office on my way home from work and low and behold, another copy. Louis, thanks so much for the fantastic gift. I've wanted it for a while! Happy holidays!

I think it's so damn weird when moms are trying to talk to me at work in more than a friendly coworker way. Stop with the questions and get back to work.

Feeling like Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men out here

I don't have a bot i still have a chance right? Bruh bots ain't even getting through because people run 100s of them at a time so having a bot isn't even close to guaranteeing you copping

Feeling like Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men out here

I don't have a bot i still have a chance right? Bruh bots ain't even getting through because people run 100s of them at a time so having a bot isn't even close to guaranteeing you copping

It's ok papi, you will flourish. The cop gods are with you.

Alabama got yeezys in one city and I just found out moments ago :smh: :smh: :smh: could've made 1600 today. Going to see for unclaimed pairs later

Still waiting for my accounting professor to post my grades :x

It's been two weeks since my final and she said she would be done after Christmas grading them :smh:

Everyday after work I come home and play fight with my dog I know I can't be the only one. He gets so pissed and starts going after the socks on my feet. He will bite but not lock down **** is to funny

Everyday after work I come home and play fight with my dog I know I can't be the only one. He gets so pissed and starts going after the socks on my feet. He will bite but not lock down **** is to funny
I miss my lil homie man

I'd come through the door and he'd jump on my legs and nibble at my shorts

Or ...or I'd be chilln on the couch and he'd come up and smack his paw in my face twice when I'm not looking at him

Or.......or when is play fetch with him and da squeaky toy I'd press it once to make it squeak and he'd follow up and squeak it twice with his nose.....

Feels I miss my homie

My s/o bought me an iwatch for christmas, it was like $700

I told her to return it because I just don't see myself using the features, and im not one to wear flashy things

so she said it's either keep the iwatch, or she gets me 40 something inch samsung smart TV

my current tv is 32 inches, and the speakers are slightly damaged, but not enough to make me want to buy a new TV lol

what would you guys choose?

My s/o bought me an iwatch for christmas, it was like $700

I told her to return it because I just don't see myself using the features, and im not one to wear flashy things

so she said it's either keep the iwatch, or she gets me 40 something inch samsung smart TV

my current tv is 32 inches, and the speakers are slightly damaged, but not enough to make me want to buy a new TV lol

what would you guys choose?

Tell her to give you the money..

That actually was an option because I recently had to pay around 3600 for the fire academy and she wanted to help out :lol:

but naw, can't ask for that. I really don't even need anything right now :rolleyes

Might as well just enjoy the present.
I would have asked for the money too but that seems heartless lol

That actually was an option because I recently had to pay around 3600 for the fire academy and she wanted to help out :lol:

but naw, can't ask for that. I really don't even need anything right now :rolleyes

how about use that money on a flight or a trip?

making memories>>>>>material things

Given your circumstance, take the TV and flip the old one

Gotta start studying for REG next month.. 
tired.gif

yooooo that flight+trip deal doesn't seem bad at all!!

Given your circumstance, take the TV and flip the old one

Gotta start studying for REG next month.. |I

REG?

TV's are so cheap now, might as well keep mine lol

thanks for the advice people..might just settle for a new tv
the only thing i can see myself using the iwatch for is just for the time :lol:

yooooo that flight+trip deal doesn't seem bad at all!!

REG?

TV's are so cheap now, might as well keep mine lol

thanks for the advice people..might just settle for a new tv
the only thing i can see myself using the iwatch for is just for the time
laugh.gif
REG is the portion of the CPA exam that focuses on Tax and Business Law.

Passed the other 3 exams pretty clean but this one killed me, just not my cup of tea. Gonna retake in March.

That, mixed with the upcoming busy season at work should make for a hectic winter

This has been one of the coldest winters in LA.
The heater in the apartment I live in has been off for the last 4 years because it never gets this cold. I called the gas and heating company on December 1st and they said it would take them a month to get someone to come. I took matters into my own hands and BOOYA!!!!

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
*i be feeling like the man when I come thru....*

gotta be a northeastern portland dude to enjoy eating random balls with his main papi from da job
bout would you like them drawn across ya face and oh they were tasty :tongue:
:x

Back
Top Bottom