the thread about nothing...

a lot on my mind in this short week of work. I hate when i see things completely different then some one else. Long story follows #getablog #nothanksihaveTAN

So small story i had xmas lunch with my dad yesterday (at noon). Now my dad is a handful. And him and his gf have an ok relationship but it makes me anxious because they are forever correcting one another about everything and have small tiffs mid sentence all the time

ex: Oh we saw something like that at that little shop off Freedmont...No that wasnt that shop it was the one in the mall. No i remember it was freedmont because i said look at this and and then we went to the wawa across the street for gas after we left...oh are you sure...yes.

now that happens like every 3 or so sentences if one of them is telling a story. Its super annoying

So my gf who already has anxiety takes a coladipin (sp???) before we go. Which is normal for her since she is diagnosed depressed and anxious or whatever (another story still trying to understand depression as a disease). Now we get there and my dad offers drinks i have a beer she has some wine. He asks her if she wants more wine she says sure. Asks again she says sure. So she has had 3 glasses of wine (full glasses) and is on her anxiety meds. She is like whispering in my ear about doing it and going home to do it. I am 28 years old she is turning 25 in january.

So the day ends nothing bad happens or what not but i saw it as a completely immature way to approach a family get together and being with my dad. She is telling me how great it was and how she felt so great and how our lives will be perfect and she doesnt' know why we are waiting to get married (we have been together for less then a year about 8 months).

Like how are you looking at this like everything was so great and perfect and im sitting here like idk if i can take this type woman seriously. Like you need to take drugs and get drunk at xmas lunch at my dads house just to be around them??? Needless to say she is now mad at me because she was all talking about our lives together and how great it will be and i said "i am not ready for all that". She followed with "ok, i got to go"

That's a type of benzo not as strong as Xanax but it's in the same category. Benzos and alcohol are a no, no. She should be drinking with benzos if you don't want to see her act a fool.

2dqt65f.jpg

Some folks never learn...

you mean ignorant folks never learn. people gon people regardless

After The Young Yamb Warriors Were Sliently Cursed From The Planet Tay.
Due To The Mysterious Wizardry From The Creature Known As Methodi.
But As The Quest Across The Galaxy For New Yambs Continues
Will The Future Of The Thread About Yams Be Imminent?
Find Out Next Time On NT-Ball Z!!!!!!!!
Can't you all make another one or somehow convince meth to unlock it?

Whoever writes FinishLine's release blog is trying way too hard to sound like he/she's part of their target demographic. Their release posts read like an Entertainment Tonight report about Taylor Swifts latest song about her ex-boyfriend.

Pulled back the IG @Bigkrit from Krit's manager and sold it to someone else lol.
Serves him right for failing to hold up his end of the bargain

Nice.

You should make a Kendrick Lamar one if you haven't :nerd:
I can't just make 'em lol. Every valuable IG has already been made.
Instagram has a policy for inactive accounts. They randomly release inactive usernames so they can be taken again. I have a program that rapidly checks if usernames are available or taken. If I'm busy on my pc I load my username list (~8000 usernames) and let the program run in the background. If I see a username pop up as available I quickly try to claim it.
I then sell the usernames for profit.

There are of course malicious and much more profitable methods (social engineering, hacking, ...) but I don't do any of that for IG.

Last edited:
Instagram has a policy for inactive accounts. They randomly release inactive usernames so they can be taken again. I have a program that rapidly checks if usernames are available or taken. If I'm busy on my pc I load my username list (~8000 usernames) and let the program run in the background. If I see a username pop up as available I quickly try to claim it.

There are of course malicious and much more profitable methods (social engineering, hacking, ...) but I don't do any of that for IG.
This makes me wish I got on the Twitter game when it first was poppin
Would have been making bank selling usernames

short week of 2.5 days

should be happy about it but i just feel like saying home.

Lots of snow about to hit my city. They are saying a foot in the next 24 hours :x

No music in here, but there is the music section.

Why am I debating whether or not I should drop $ to take my dad to see the Warriors play on Christmas... :wow:

Ticket prices done went up.....

Is this the real fousey ? Funny I was watching the recent vlog he posted and he mentioned taking his pops to the game but his dad didn't want him to pay the prices. Pops said he rather watch it at home. Don't blame him that's how I am I rather watch it on TV unless it's a championship/Super Bowl etc not reg season game.

Edit- after looking at his recent post I see that it is the real fousey. Welcome back

Last edited:
Pulled back the IG @Bigkrit from Krit's manager and sold it to someone else lol.
Serves him right for failing to hold up his end of the bargain
I remember you doing this before I got offed months posted in here a lot. Damn you couldn't get that autographed portrait [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] that sucks smh

Dude Your A Genius. Lol I've always wanted to hack an IG for fun :lol:

Back
Top Bottom