the thread about nothing...

There's someone I really hate. Like I hate him even more than my ex. Dude still creeping into my life when I cut him and all those losers years ago. Told him through a 3rd party, contact my lawyer if you want anything to do with me. He's nothing but a liar, drug addict, and alcoholic who after almost two years is still trying to bother me and my family. Obviously I don't want to do any harm, I have his address how can I anonymously send like stupid gay magazines or just junk without having to pay. Like seriously, move on with your life. You're not a kid anymore. You're not cool. You're not a gangster. You probably still live with your parents and have not even trying to fix your life and bothering other people. I have no contact with these people and he had the nerve to contact my sister through Facebook saying I owe him money? What are you serious and it's an absolute lie saying I stole it from his drawer. We stopped being friends a long time ago when I knew he was a disgusting and toxic human being. When he first said that, we told him specifically speak to my lawer and now he did it again. What can I do famb?
File a Restraining Order

There's someone I really hate. Like I hate him even more than my ex. Dude still creeping into my life when I cut him and all those losers years ago. Told him through a 3rd party, contact my lawyer if you want anything to do with me. He's nothing but a liar, drug addict, and alcoholic who after almost two years is still trying to bother me and my family. Obviously I don't want to do any harm, I have his address how can I anonymously send like stupid gay magazines or just junk without having to pay. Like seriously, move on with your life. You're not a kid anymore. You're not cool. You're not a gangster. You probably still live with your parents and have not even trying to fix your life and bothering other people. I have no contact with these people and he had the nerve to contact my sister through Facebook saying I owe him money? What are you serious and it's an absolute lie saying I stole it from his drawer. We stopped being friends a long time ago when I knew he was a disgusting and toxic human being. When he first said that, we told him specifically speak to my lawer and now he did it again. What can I do famb?

Nas.gif

I had something serious and non-trolling to say about my situation too lol.

Oh wellz

8cPGpZo.jpg

I was down to hang out with a girl i know tonight. Open a bottle and chill.

Guess it ain't happening.

Oh well, at least i have the bottle to myself now

NTers who play sports...

What do you guys eat during the day to feel energized for a game? I always seem to feel sluggish when I have a late game

After The Young Yamb Warriors Were Sliently Cursed From The Planet Tay.
Due To The Mysterious Wizardry From The Creature Known As Methodi.
But As The Quest Across The Galaxy For New Yambs Continues
Will The Future Of The Thread About Yams Be Imminent?
Find Out Next Time On NT-Ball Z!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom