the thread about nothing...

Why Do People Put Regular Religious Folk In The Same Category As Radical Religious Folk. I don't force my faith on anyone or tell people that they are going to hell for things they have done. I'm the most laid back Christian ever :lol: my actions speak better than words. I wish this world was a better place :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Why Do People Put Regular Religious Folk In The Same Category As Radical Religious Folk. I don't force my faith on anyone or tell people that they are going to hell for things they have done. I'm the most laid back Christian ever :lol: my actions speak better than words. I wish this world was a better place :frown: :frown: :frown:
I can relate. I just let em cook and keep doing me.

tumblr_inline_nguocqtjwZ1qmt7go.gif

I think the mean manager at my job keeps asking for me because all I've been doing is closing the store with her every day I that work :stoneface: today it's gonna be just me her and the lazy manager, it's gonna be hell.

How do you guys deal with somebody who keeps yelling at you but your trying to keep your job? That's practically all she does when she talks to me and frankly I'm getting ******* tired of it.

Last edited:
I think the mean manager at my job keeps asking for me because all I've been doing is closing the store with her every day I that work :stoneface: today it's gonna be just me her and the lazy manager, it's gonna be hell.

How do you guys deal with somebody who keeps yelling at you but your trying to keep your job? That's practically all she does when she talks to me and frankly I'm getting ******* tired of it.
Quit and find something else too.

IG has been glitchy for me. Someone follows me but it won't let me follow back. Everytime I click "follow" it automatically unfollows

Anyone have this issue?

First stepping your balls up and use em

Ain't t no way in hell I'd let someone talk to me the way t you describe it wether that person is in a higher position or not

You need to check that lady and tell her to cool out or something

If you want to quit find another job before you quit .

IG has been glitchy for me. Someone follows me but it won't let me follow back. Everytime I click "follow" it automatically unfollows

Anyone have this issue?
Currently with the App too but I'm logged in on safari also I just follow from there.

There's someone I really hate. Like I hate him even more than my ex. Dude still creeping into my life when I cut him and all those losers years ago. Told him through a 3rd party, contact my lawyer if you want anything to do with me. He's nothing but a liar, drug addict, and alcoholic who after almost two years is still trying to bother me and my family. Obviously I don't want to do any harm, I have his address how can I anonymously send like stupid gay magazines or just junk without having to pay. Like seriously, move on with your life. You're not a kid anymore. You're not cool. You're not a gangster. You probably still live with your parents and have not even trying to fix your life and bothering other people. I have no contact with these people and he had the nerve to contact my sister through Facebook saying I owe him money? What are you serious and it's an absolute lie saying I stole it from his drawer. We stopped being friends a long time ago when I knew he was a disgusting and toxic human being. When he first said that, we told him specifically speak to my lawer and now he did it again. What can I do famb?

80 degrees in December no wonder I'm sick this inconsistent hot and cold days ain't cutting it no more. Got pneumonia last 2 winters :smh:

Back
Top Bottom