the thread about nothing...

Just remind yourself if you were sober for an entire Skins season, a playoff game won't make you choose otherwise :lol: .

I forgot to mention that it's my birthday weekend also

I will be turning 30

If we win I might give in :lol:

there are literally 3 people on my entire floor at work today. In two days i got 4 emails...a normal day is 40-50 emails a day

Geez 40-50 a day? I usually get like 3-4 per week from immediate co-workers or my boss, the rest are stupid company announcements, and corporate newsletters (mediabisto, CEB mostly).

there are literally 3 people on my entire floor at work today. In two days i got 4 emails...a normal day is 40-50 emails a day

Geez 40-50 a day? I usually get like 3-4 per week from immediate co-workers or my boss, the rest are stupid company announcements, and corporate newsletters (mediabisto, CEB mostly).

I work for the government. Pobably 15 of the 50 are "need a response" The rest are general BS emails

Last edited:

I would have preferred that the black dude work off his jab and go to the body in the early rounds but with punching power and speed like that, I don't blame him for going for the knockout.

I work for the government.

so you peeped what i was searching for on da hamster last night?
what are you guys doing with all da personal info you get from windows 10 and google?
is da nsa putting cameras in da light bulbs yet?
where is jessica hyde?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Last week was slow by me heading into Christmas.

This week is a complete 180 :smh: and NYE tomorrow may be a normal day in terms of hours. Not too mad but didn't expect to be swamped like it's been.

what are you guys doing with all da personal info you get from windows 10 and google?
where is jessica hyde?

Interracial ******
Every friday we pick SS#s out of a hat and start a bank account with them and try to ruin that persons credit
Cameras in your tv and laptop are enough for now
Chillin

jk :lol:

I work for NASA...i should be asking what is being done with the government worker IDs and SS#'s that were breached a while back :nerd:

where is jessica hyde?

Interracial ******
Every friday we pick SS#s out of a hat and start a bank account with them and try to ruin that persons credit
Cameras in your tv and laptop are enough for now
Chillin

jk :lol:

I work for NASA...i should be asking what is being done with the government worker IDs and SS#'s that were breached a while back :nerd:

word I was like, these fools even got our fingerprints lol

Is the mrgrapes thread worth the read? I saw it there a few days ago and now it's grown to 8 pages. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't worth it.

Should I get a haircut today for New Years or should I get a hair cut on Sunday before school starts on Monday?
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

when a mami so bad you dont have any words, you just reach to wio and see where things lead to but you get caught up and before you know if you've been stroking on da train for 20+ while mami and other passengers just snapping photos :smh:

123015america.jpg

I need to get Netflix so I can watch this damn Making of a Murderer that everyone is talking about.

B
Should I get a haircut today for New Years or should I get a hair cut on Sunday before school starts on Monday?
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Today because my barber shop is closed on Sunday..

Went to the doctors today. There was something wrong with me, but thank the lord they said they pretty sure it ain't cancer. I have to go back in 4 weeks to be exact. My birthday next week, literally made me realize I need to take care of my body more.

Eff that for now, getting faded beyond faded for one last time. Happy early birthday to me once again.

Someone intentionally put two screws in my front and rear tires.

How is it that I can have the
-same side
-front and rear
-Same exact screw
-same location on the tread

Just one week apart from each other. This is happening at work.

-same side
-front and rear
-Same exact screw

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1849308/width/350/height/700[/quote]

that sucks.

hopefully the tire place can plug it for cheap.

got it done for $12 once.

-same side
-front and rear
-Same exact screw

who did you piss off?

Back
Top Bottom