the thread about nothing...

My younger 19yo brother gets pissed and always mutters under his breath.

When I confront him for acting bish-made, he just gives dirty looks. 19yo baby is not a good look.

2NSErNg.gif

my check from kick spott got bounced. smh so i used the money like it wasn't gonna be bounced. FML they playin wit me :smh:

I feel as if I'm lost on life, everything that has ever kept me happy is going down to a minimum. It's like.. I'm empty. My daily routine is go to school, come home and sleep, go to work if I'm scheduled for that day, and come back home and sleep again. Rinse and repeat. 

Pretty much I've stopped being frustrated and I just accept it for what it is. Still have an eye out for an opportunity to change though.

I feel as if I'm lost on life, everything that has ever kept me happy is going down to a minimum. It's like.. I'm empty. My daily routine is go to school, come home and sleep, go to work if I'm scheduled for that day, and come back home and sleep again. Rinse and repeat. 

Pretty much I've stopped being frustrated and I just accept it for what it is. Still have an eye out for an opportunity to change though.

it be like that bro. Just dont give up hope something good gonna come your way. Bless up

It's the weekend :pimp:

Actually happy i have some time to sleep now.

When you wait for the weekend to actually sleep and not party :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao so recently I've been hanging out with my friend who I basically met this semester. He's an average white guy where you can literally mistaken him for another white guy. Me and homie became really close, and we're pretty much the total opposite in the way we dress. So it's funny when people see us together.

Anyways I always make racist jokes, and be like is it because you're white? And like it really is. I'm south Asian btw. So anyways the relationship with their parents amazes me. He's basically my first white friend lol and he has all other white friends.

So we're in a study room and it's me and two of his white friends. I'm pretty sure there all from Long Island. So when I got to the room of them was talking to his mom. Was legit having a casual conversation about how he was taking adderall and he's drinking right now and it was just so causal. That he's been wired and makes his poop watery? And he's hasn't smoked weed in a long time. I just came back from :smokin so I was just cracking up.

Like I can't believe how white parents have there relationship with their kids sometimes. And I'm pretty sure there not even 21 yet.

So my actual white friend told me how he uses his parents credit card and they see statements from bars and stuff. I was like but aren't you underage and he's like yeah but my parents know I use my brothers ID. His dad is apparently a pothead and his mom gave him a xan when he was like 14 to help him sleep.

It's just crazy. And he's like that white person that when you see him he looks like a good kid. Like a nice boy that your parents can meet lmao.

TAN.

Had a team presentation today for my final mgmt class.....I think it went bad
One of my team member's English is so bad that he butchered his part :lol: :smh:
Pray for me NT

Well. Guess I'll never do the NT secret Santa again. Dude combined shipping and tax to reach the gifting minimum. You know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom