the thread about nothing...

Just realized The Air Jordan III is my top 5 GOAT. Selling off my collection 
tired.gif

Was the package at least decent?

Nope. He had it shipped directly from the store. and it showed up torn open and damp inside. It's been raining here lately.

So I got a
shirt $22
Coozie & stickers (free).
And $7.99 shipping and handling fee.

I guess he made the $30 minimum.

If you ask me, that's dirty pool.

Had a team presentation today for my final mgmt class.....I think it went bad
One of my team member's English is so bad that he butchered his part :lol: :smh:
Pray for me NT

the teacher usually doesn't understand what the kid is saying and gives them an A anyway. thats if the rest of the team is on par though

Last edited:
Well. Guess I'll never do the NT secret Santa again. Dude combined shipping and tax to reach the gifting minimum. You know who you are.

:lol:

it's just like regular christmas. Most of the gifts you get and you are : hmmmm thats nice. Thanks. I guess.

Last edited:
the teacher usually doesn't understand what the kid is saying and gives them an A anyway. thats if the rest of the team is on par though
2 international students, 1 fat Latina that kept making excuses on her crap output, and me and this white guy on my team. The odds are stacked against me. I even edited most of the paper so it made sense, but my team made it almost damn near impossible to be presentable
Anyway I emailed the professor about the challenges of working with my team and he had some empathy with me....so at least I will pass...dunno what grade doe :nerd:

we had a symposium and There was an international student from China. He was the only one that wasn't in his suit. First thing he said as he was presenting "I'm sorry I am underdressed. I forgot my suit in China"
Everyone started cracking up. Dude really broke the ice with that one lol

we had a symposium and There was an international student from China. He was the only one that wasn't in his suit. First thing he said as he was presenting "I'm sorry I am underdressed. I forgot my suit in China"
Everyone started cracking up. Dude really broke the ice with that one lol
:rofl: bruh

Anyway.....

12342493_1106384009406493_7648078631713769944_n.jpg

Man so I'm waiting for the train, jamming minding my own business. I'm walking towards the front, and now I don't look like a smoker but as I'm walking bunch of girls are sitting on those seats (NY btw) and she mouths and does hand gesture for a lighter. I was caught off guard and I nodded, white chick NT thick, so I'm thinking there going to light w cake or something and she proceeds to pull out a cigarette. I'm shocked and I laugh, like either this is the greatest pick up line or shawty is just crazy. I was like I don't think you can smoke that here lol. She was like are you sure and I was like idk as my train came and I had to hop on. I hesitated and I was just confused about the situation. She smelled of alcohol so I was alright whatever, proceed to take out my supreme zippo, and light it for her lol. And then she's like can you get a ticket And then just hopped on the train as I was just like wow, was that my soulmate.

Back
Top Bottom