the thread about nothing...

Don't know why this is so funny to me :lol:

That always used to get me with my mom.
Make sure you make your bed....like why? Whats the point? No one is coming in my room on the daily except me.

2015 has been a crazy year for me, but it's all coming to a great close. Start a great new gig Monday, working on fixing things w/ the wife, my kids are in great health, and possibly even moving down south w/ the wife in June/July 2016. The man upstairs has a great sense of humor and a great way of showing you what's truly important in life.

Sometimes I feel like I miss college. Then I remember all the papers and thesis' I had to write and immediately appreciate how i'm done with college.

I do miss sun dress season though. Walking through campus like:

Last edited:
How do u guys invest your money?

Knowing i have time before i need this money and i have a high risk tolerance : ETFs or mutual funds for me.

Really depends on your situation (objectives, personal / financial circumstances, time horizon, tolerance risk...)

Thinking of a career change, mental health field isn't cutting it anymore. Luckily new career doesn't require me to get another degree. Just some pre requisites and get into a radiology program. Anyone a radiation therapist? :nerd:

Thinking of a career change, mental health field isn't cutting it anymore. Luckily new career doesn't require me to get another degree. Just some pre requisites and get into a radiology program. Anyone a radiation therapist? :nerd:
Not me, but good luck on your career journey homie

My daily routine sucks
i hear that i need something to do after working all day. I find myself doing the same **** over and over again at night

not a gym person so i dont ever see myself getting into that 

football league startin up soon so i got that to look forward to other than that tho i just dont know 

My daily routine sucks
i hear that i need something to do after working all day. I find myself doing the same **** over and over again at night

not a gym person so i dont ever see myself getting into that 

football league startin up soon so i got that to look forward to other than that tho i just dont know 
I plan to get a gym membership just so expensive yo.

My job got me working out without working out
Mao now my right side of my chest is stronger and larger than the left :lol:

why didn't anybody tell me that 2 cups of brown rice would yield so much ?

i have enough rice for like 2 weeks now...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom