the thread about nothing...

break eh?
giving her da free pass to let a next papi fill da void in her life eh.
gonna run back cryin for her love and she gonna hit you with da curve cause now she taking a bigger one with da curve eh.
gonna be a post on tifu eh.

I have been going to the same barber for like maybe 5 years

Dude is Dominican I can never understand him

I speak Spanish too but he might as well be talking Japanese

I dread when he tries to have a conversation with me
laugh.gif
Just get TAN DR correspondent @imvictor to help with the Dominican slang translation

Just get TAN DR correspondent @imvictor to help with the Dominican slang translation
It's not even the slang

Dudes talk as fast as they fight in DBZ
laugh.gif
roll.gif

...shoutout to the money, from the drugs...
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I'm officially retiring from hooping. The risk just outweighs the reward at this point. I'm always cautious about protecting my eyes, and today while balling, dude swiped down at the ball and grazed my eye;no damage but that was too close for comfort.

Last edited:
I'm officially retiring from hooping. The risk just outweighs the reward at this point. I'm always cautious about protecting my eyes, and today while balling, dude swiped down at the ball and grazed my eye;no damage but that was too close for comfort.

Do you wear goggles

I BOUGHT MY TICKET!
I'N TAKING THE TRIP [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

College has opened up many doors for me.
I'm a senior and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Buuuut, back to my trip. Guess where I'm going. Here's a clue. I'll be traveling 7,593 miles according to my itinerary lol
(I'm not gonna tell ya where, but it's still fun)

1st year of college. man that brings me back.
Only gets harder dude. Senior year will probably be the next easiest year if you take care of your stuff.

I'm on my last year for my Masters. Can't wait :x :nerd:
Don't think i will ever want to walk into a University again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom