the thread about nothing...

You can't spell meaningless unprotected sex without my ex though.
we don't play them child support games
laugh.gif

When you wanna try somebody different 
mean.gif
 never going to the barber that just sits in the chair all day again 
laugh.gif
even worst bra...my barber was closed today..I should of went saturday smh...I needed a haircut since I have a important function to go to tomorrow and the company photo/holiday party is Friday....but Im good tho ill just rock this bald fade like im 12 again 
frown.gif

Last edited:
you ever not go to your barber and then the next cut you go back to your OG barber and he looking at you look @ him in the mirror as he putting the neck paper and cape on...and you wonder if he purposely gonna **** you up cause you know he know you cheated?

I be 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I ditched my barber (owner of the shop) a few years back cuz he kept cancelling my appointments last minute and whenever he did cut me, he rushed and did a horrible job

Ended up going to a diff barber in the same shop, it was mad awkward at times. Luckily my barber went to a diff shop 
laugh.gif

you ever not go to your barber and then the next cut you go back to your OG barber and he looking at you look @ him in the mirror as he putting the neck paper and cape on...and you wonder if he purposely gonna **** you up cause you know he know you cheated?

I be 
ohwell.gif

Fr. My dude doesn't even say anything, just walks away from time to time to talk to other barbers, cuts my hair and that's it 
laugh.gif

barbers have to much power bra...if they're a sucka they can ruin whatever plans you had for the next 2-3 weeks..that aint right....I got a cut so bad a few years ago I missed Easter service 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of barbers, I need a cut 
mean.gif
 don't know if I'll get a fade or a taper this time though.

Who has the info on sponges 
nerd.gif

I haven't been to the barbershop in months.. Luckily my barber knows that in the winter.. I like to grow my hair..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom