the thread about nothing...

mean.gif
@ you downplaying Snorlax, Chansey, and Miltank like that.
I did have a Snorlax in Silver now that I think about it. Didnt mess with Chansey though never got why it was so hyped up amongst the competitive pokemon community.

Miltank was good? I had no idea. What was good about it?

There needs to be a pokemon thread now that I'm playing again I wanna talk about it. Nothing past Gen 3 though.

Last edited:
Random

Ohio really does suck. I been here for 2 days waiting on my load (I drive trucks) and there is really nothing to do but be on NT all day. Havent seen one chick above a 6 and the food is wack.

Atleast I came up on some free fitteds for spending so much time on NT these pass few days

Last edited:
Purple rain is on....could never get in to that movie....everytime i try to watch it, I end up watching something else....I don't think this is going to end well

This dodger line up is great, can't imagine next year with crawford in there hopefully he heals fine, excited for the rest of this season just keep hitting and pitching great, if beckett returns to old form damn this rotation would be scary.

Purple rain is on....could never get in to that movie....everytime i try to watch it, I end up watching something else....I don't think this is going to end well
I feel the same way.  Only prince movie I could watch is graffiti bridge.

-Trip to kansas was aight.  Got my man vs food on with some gates bbq and aurthur bryant's.  Not that much eye candy out there, besides some ladies at the airport, which I think were out of towners as well

-Thanks to the homey that posted that mobb deep song.  It was really killing me not knowing what it was.

-Just woke up and hungry as, and don't know what to get?

-When I walk through the concourse at work it feels like an college humor p.o.v. episode.

:smh: @ you downplaying Snorlax, Chansey, and Miltank like that.
I did have a Snorlax in Silver now that I think about it. Didnt mess with Chansey though never got why it was so hyped up amongst the competitive pokemon community.

There needs to be a pokemon thread now that I'm playing again I wanna talk about it. Nothing past Gen 3 though.

theyre all tanks. Chansey has crazy high HP and paired with Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, and Rollout + Evolution Stone... Youre killing the game. With counter, 20-25% damage to Chansey translates to something crazy like 300 damage to your opponent.

Snorlax is just a beast :lol: Miltank is another tank but she has low SP DEF. Only downside. Counter or Return, Earthquake, Curse, and a filler move (Milk Drink is good, heals 50% hp) is a good set for her.

Just saw Moneyball for the first time
pimp.gif

Makes me hate my Mets even more for some reason
laugh.gif

mean.gif
@ you downplaying Snorlax, Chansey, and Miltank like that.

theyre all tanks. Chansey has crazy high HP and paired with Counter, Seismic Toss, Softboiled, and Rollout + Evolution Stone... Youre killing the game. With counter, 20-25% damage to Chansey translates to something crazy like 300 damage to your opponent.

Snorlax is just a beast
laugh.gif
Miltank is another tank but she has low SP DEF. Only downside. Counter or Return, Earthquake, Curse, and a filler move (Milk Drink is good, heals 50% hp) is a good set for her.
Son..... I wouldnt have even though of something like this. One more reason why I know I'm not built for pokemon. I remember I used to think I was raw cause I was better than all my friends then I played some kid who was too nice. Had an Umbreon with Mean Look, Toxic, Confuse Ray, and bite. Locked me in, poisoned me and confused me over and over and over. 

Then like a year ago I found out about Pokemon Online and started playing. I prob played like 30 games didnt win a single one..... Those Smogon kids man. All these new pokemon with the craziest movesets and the switching..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 It should be against the rules to switch out that much. I just resigned to the fact that I'm trash at pokemon
HORSEPOWER HORSEPOWER ALL THIS POLO ON I GOT HORSEPOWER

nthat.gif

also I caught 3 shoplifters today.

Last edited:
I've literally been playing since Red/Blue came out, never stopped. experimented with so many movesets, breeding mechanics, all that. the games are really deep. I really just play ROMs and ROM hacks now. forgot about pkmn online, I need to start playing that. that Umbreon moveset is so unfair :lol: only way to counter that really is Protect x Heal Bell. great combo on Chansey but you have to breed one to get it.

get a Miltank with Heal Bell, battle a male Smeargle, use Heal Bell and hope he uses Sketch to copy it. catch it, breed with a Snubull. Egg SHOULD be a male Snubbull with Heal Bell. Breed that with Chansey and boom, you get a Chansey with Heal Bell. I exploit the hell out of breeding in these games. hatching Charmanders with Flamethrower and Slash > *

Back
Top Bottom