the thread about nothing...

I'm jelly JesusShuttlesworth is chillin on a beach right now and ****.
I want to lay in the sands and daydream away to some Sade.

Been listening to this women since I could remember being alive

This is one of my favorite songs of all time...I know I listened to this joint on repeat for longest when I first heard it. reps :smokin :smokin

meet a *****
mack her down
then rip her apart

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! that boy 8-ball was too cold.

"see im from TN, with curls and gold teef...& erwehere I go, ******* strike up conversation wit me....about the way I talk, about the way I dress, about how my gold teef look so fresh"
love those orange mound tunes

big shout out to the TN little league team....one of the only times I can say TN > Cali

Went to Walmart in the hood today and there were oh so many fine AWGs.
awg?
carly-rae-jepsen.jpg

katy-perry-tickets.jpg

Emma-emma-stone-4233962-300-400.jpg

Last edited:
Went to the supermarket today, saw the cute cashier. Found out she only likes white guys.
I aint eem mad though shes too young anyways.

The cute women in my city are so elusive. No lie. Go to the mall and it's nothing but youngin's, rednecks, and lacefronts. Go to walmart or target and it's the same. I couldn't tell you the last time I spotted a cute chick in my own city :smh:

Went to the supermarket today, saw the cute cashier. Found out she only likes white guys.

how did that conversation go?
They were having a fund raiser for Arthritis in the front of the supermarket and a ton of the employees were out there including her. I was just going to walk past it but I saw her there and knew I could use it as an excuse. It was 2 dollars for the combo of a hot dog (I hate hot dogs they are disgusting) bag of chips and a lemonade in one of the smallest cups you have ever seen. I gave 5 dollars just cause it was charity.

But yeah anyways I purposely went to her side of the table so she would have to take my order, we start talking about cookouts in general and I said that they should have put out watermelon and she goes "EW watermelon is disgusting" 
ITS AMAZING
So then we're just talking and I finally get my food and I couldnt just stand there holding up the line so I left. Went inside the supermarket to get what I actually game for and ran into the one girl that I know from there. I usually go to the cute cashiers line cause shes cute and I was making my presence known setting myself up so I asked the girl that I do know how old is she and whats her situation cause I was just going to go back outside and handle that. Then she told me.

I should have been clear in my first post cause I can see how that could be spun as "she told me to my face that she only likes white guys" that would have been awkward as hell. 

Oh well, the girl that works at the Jamaican restaurant is next on my list.

They were having a fund raiser for Arthritis in the front of the supermarket and a ton of the employees were out there including her. I was just going to walk past it but I saw her there and knew I could use it as an excuse. It was 2 dollars for the combo of a hot dog (I hate hot dogs they are disgusting) bag of chips and a lemonade in one of the smallest cups you have ever seen. I gave 5 dollars just cause it was charity.

But yeah anyways I purposely went to her side of the table so she would have to take my order, we start talking about cookouts in general and I said that they should have put out watermelon and she goes "EW watermelon is disgusting" 

ITS AMAZING
So then we're just talking and I finally get my food and I couldnt just stand there holding up the line so I left. Went inside the supermarket to get what I actually game for and ran into the one girl that I know from there. I usually go to the cute cashiers line cause shes cute and I was making my presence known setting myself up so I asked the girl that I do know how old is she and whats her situation cause I was just going to go back outside and handle that. Then she told me.

I should have been clear in my first post cause I can see how that could be spun as "she told me to my face that she only likes white guys" that would have been awkward as hell. 

no chance the girl you knew was hating?

I hate hot dogs they are disgusting

im sorry, wut?
wut did u just type?
hot dogs...................................................disgusting? :stoneface: :smh:
its obvious now you were just trollin with that whole post
hot dogs disgusting...... :lol: good one man.

ITS AMAZING

no chance the girl you knew was hating?
Never even thought about that. I dont think so, but I cant really figure her out. When I first met her she was more into my twin gave him her number and I thought nothing of it, but now when I see her shes always saying stuff like "Like you better than your brother, you're the nice twin" even though I dont talk to her outside of my trips to the Supermarket. I dont think shes hating though we're cool.

The cute girls 19 and I'm 23 so thats a no go anyways, too much age difference.
I hate hot dogs they are disgusting

im sorry, wut?
wut did u just type?
hot dogs...................................................disgusting? 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

its obvious now you were just trollin with that whole post
hot dogs disgusting...... 
laugh.gif
 good one man.

Last edited:
Today I saw a bald white guy in his older 50's driving a new mercedes s550 BLASTING Public Service Announcement by Jay-Z.

Jay won

This is how slow/late I am...had this tattoo for close to nine years....sitting on my friends porch drinking some sailor jerry...only to realize my tattoo is a variation of a Sailor Jerry girl

I support everything in the above quote :smokin
son I haven't smoked a blunt in months :lol: glass and gravs, occasional papers. I need something semi odorless for car trips though.
da search continues.

You need to invest in a trippy stick :smokin

i started smoking with blunts and never stopped.. every sesh i have usually involves at least 2 blunts + some bowls. Maybe a joint if im feeling randy :lol:

ive only smoked a couple of vapes and i cant get down with them. Never smoked one with a bag though so

The cute women in my city are so elusive. No lie. Go to the mall and it's nothing but youngin's, rednecks, and lacefronts. Go to walmart or target and it's the same. I couldn't tell you the last time I spotted a cute chick in my own city
mean.gif
baltimore?

Back
Top Bottom