the thread about nothing...

I'm no homophobe at all but I just can't listen to Frank's music anymore
tired.gif
You dont listen to Luthor Vandross either huh?
Nah bruh, I can't get jiggy with that sheit.
chuuucch

but everything is everything since i still got The Weeknd 
42282df4_3kLW7.png

Last edited:
My dog killed a raccoon last night.

The raccoon was walking on the ridge of the fence and my dog jumped up and grabbed it by the tail. On the way down, my dog slammed the raccoon onto the ground - killing it. He just left it there.

Inspected my dog - no scratches or cuts. Seems like the raccoon didn't have a chance.

What's wrong with the square toes? That **** go hard imo, but y'all do you.

And though it's a little different knowin what we know about Frank, his music is still fire. It's art, so the artist shouldn't necessarily be the one being judged, but more his/her work that should receive judgment.

Once again, that's just my opinion, but what do I know...?

I support everything in the above quote :smokin
son I haven't smoked a blunt in months :lol: glass and gravs, occasional papers. I need something semi odorless for car trips though.
da search continues.

You need to invest in a trippy stick :smokin

I wanna try those, but I live in VA. the only person I had in a legal state that would ship to me went ghost :smh: I miss easily available hash so much.

_ are JUST getting up on medi, snacks, hash, and molly out here. best connects are middle aged white people :lol: but they only carry high grade buds, no hash or oils or anything like that. h8.

I wanna try those, but I live in VA. the only person I had in a legal state that would ship to me went ghost :smh: I miss easily available hash so much.
_ are JUST getting up on medi, snacks, hash, and molly out here. best connects are middle aged white people :lol: but they only carry high grade buds, no hash or oils or anything like that. h8.

My state (CT) officially becomes legal in October, cant wait to get my card. I got my trippy stick when I went to visit some fam in Denver last year and haven't been able to get any cartridges since I ran out

But im strictly a dutch and paper smoker but I loved the trippy stick. 2 cartridges each of og kush and girl scout cookies and they lasted me about a month.

I know there are sites that sell the trippy sticks and they come with 2 cartridges, but I still haven't found a site that sells refills

Back
Top Bottom