the thread about nothing...

John Todd isn't crazy.

Far from it. Whenever someone puts the real truth out there, they are deemed physco and crazy..

square toes? What is this, 2002?
from details magazine on the square toe shoe:
You see them at the office, on the guy rallying the troops for an Amstel Light–soaked happy hour. You see them on the sidewalks in front of clubs that serve tantric-tinis, worn with black “nighttime” pants and untucked collared shirts.
Read More http://www.details.com/style-advice...-shouldnt-wear-square-toe-shoes#ixzz24WkElOUK
so true.
i was clean, doe...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Square Toe?

This tropical storm ruined the weekend down here.... >:

I never understood the hate for nickelback :lol:

This album is like a fine wine...just keeps getting better with time. :smokin

@ some of the music that has been released this year.

Last edited:
This album is like a fine wine...just keeps getting better with time. :smokin

@ some of the music that has been released this year.

I support everything in the above quote :smokin

are there any really good handheld vapes?

MFLB is supposed to be good.. I tried it once but i didnt really like it.. Ill stick to my blunts and bong :pimp:

son I haven't smoked a blunt in months :lol: glass and gravs, occasional papers. I need something semi odorless for car trips though.

da search continues.

I had a dream me and my fine *** Co worker went to a water park last week :lol: I think it's because we were talking about going.

Yeah as bro said. I've cheifed with a launch box alot. It's nice. There is practically no smell either. I've hit it in clubs and no one even knew.

It is a little weird though. You can't just take a big rip. You have to let the smoke build and just kinda flow into your mouth. Takes a while to learn to hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom