the thread about nothing...

Can't be the only one that feels like this :smh:

gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

Either eBay bidders are the dumbest people on the planet or there is a lot of shill bidding on eBay.

I swear these people are beyond stupid when they get into bidding wars on an auction that has a month, two weeks, a week, or a few days left to go. Like outbidding someone when there's 3 weeks left is going to win you an auction. You're not going to be the last bidder with that much time left. "There's 22 days left and he outbid me. Aight, it's his. I will bid on this item no longer." For the seller it's good, and I'm not knocking their hustle, but WHY are these buyers so keen on getting into early bidding wars?

only in japan :rofl:

On August 24, Sapporo (Hokkaido prefecture) police arrested 32-year-old care worker Takeshi Furusawa on suspicion of 12 accounts of assault with tasty condiments.

According to police reports, Takeshi was suspected of having squirted mayonnaise on a 17-year-old high school girl at JR Hassamu station in Sapporo on the evening of June 18.

A series of twelve similar incidents involving high school girls suddenly being assaulted with condiments like mayonnaise and yakiniku sauce had occurred in the same area since March.

Takeshi confessed to the charges after being apprehended, explaining: “I got a rush from dirtying their school uniforms.”

On August 24, Sapporo (Hokkaido prefecture) police arrested 32-year-old care worker Takeshi Furusawa on suspicion of 12 accounts of assault with tasty condiments.
According to police reports, Takeshi was suspected of having squirted mayonnaise on a 17-year-old high school girl at JR Hassamu station in Sapporo on the evening of June 18.
A series of twelve similar incidents involving high school girls suddenly being assaulted with condiments like mayonnaise and yakiniku sauce had occurred in the same area since March.
Takeshi confessed to the charges after being apprehended, explaining: “I got a rush from dirtying their school uniforms.”

They are a strange nation. Been there, nice people, very respectful.

But very sexually repressed. They watch the weirdest stuff....

Tentacles :x

Too busy to keep up with this thread now :smh: :frown:

I got my boots...need to stop slacking and cop a North Face and gloves then I'm all set for the winter...
School starts Tuesday as well and my body is super ready :pimp:

Either eBay bidders are the dumbest people on the planet or there is a lot of shill bidding on eBay.

I swear these people are beyond stupid when they get into bidding wars on an auction that has a month, two weeks, a week, or a few days left to go. Like outbidding someone when there's 3 weeks left is going to win you an auction. You're not going to be the last bidder with that much time left. "There's 22 days left and he outbid me. Aight, it's his. I will bid on this item no longer." For the seller it's good, and I'm not knocking their hustle, but WHY are these buyers so keen on getting into early bidding wars?

For the life of me I never understood this either, like wouldn't it be logical to just keep an eye on the item without driving up the bids? I think someone said that most of the bidders on there have a crapload of ebay bucks so they just bid whatever because they're not coming out of pocket. >D

For the life of me I never understood this either, like wouldn't it be logical to just keep an eye on the item without driving up the bids? I think someone said that most of the bidders on there have a crapload of ebay bucks so they just bid whatever because they're not coming out of pocket.
grin.gif
they really never end up paying for the item

In America that chick would sue.

forgot about this, surprised some one like curren$y or big K.R.I.T hasn't used or flipped this beat

Last edited:
My little brother was the nicest at soccer. Hes been injured alot in college, and this is his last season, but he DOMINATED in high school

All City 2005, 2007
Offensive Player of the Year 2006
Nike Elite U-17 Champion 2007.

Its kind of bittersweet to see his soccer career ending, I just wish I would have made a point to go to more of his games |I

square toes? What is this, 2002?
from details magazine on the square toe shoe:
You see them at the office, on the guy rallying the troops for an Amstel Light–soaked happy hour. You see them on the sidewalks in front of clubs that serve tantric-tinis, worn with black “nighttime” pants and untucked collared shirts.
Read More http://www.details.com/style-advice...-shouldnt-wear-square-toe-shoes#ixzz24WkElOUK
so true.
i was clean, doe...

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I got square toe and round toe and a damn thing wrong with square toe shoes :smh: the author is a woman who posted her opinion of "good"] which good to everyone is different manee

:wow: :wow: All these years I never knew there was a video for Spaceship :pimp:

Edit:

LL

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom